𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

the pair laid together for a bit, but with a heavy heart yeonjun realized he had school in the morning.

"hey beomgyu.." yeonjun started, unsure of how the boy would react to him leaving.

yeonjun of course didn't want to leave, as he had finally been granted entrance to beomgyu's room, and seemingly his heart.

beomgyu popped his head up from yeonjun's chest as an acknowledgement, tilting his head up to look at the older.

"i know it's late but i have school tomorrow.." yeonjun started, and beomgyu immediately tightened his grip on yeonjun's shirt. yeonjun frowned, as he really didn't want to leave the boy.

"can you.. can you just stay until i fall asleep.." beomgyu asked sheepishly, burying his face into yeonjun's stomach. the older's heart warmed at the request, as it proved beomgyu really actually did want to be around him.

"yeah of course, here-" yeonjun paused, lightly running his fingertips down beomgyu's side to calmly alert him that he'd be touching his waist. he lightly shifted beomgyu from on top of him to directly beside him, pulling him close to him so that they could continue to cuddle.

beomgyu immediately curled into the older, slinging his leg over yeonjun's as he made himself comfortable once more, content with the idea of being accompanied for a bit longer.

"thank you.. what time is it?" beomgyu asked, keeping his eyes closed as he fought off sleep, the darkness of the room and the warmth of yeonjun's body pushing him further to it.

"it is... 11:04pm, i have to be at that gross ass school in 9 measly hours." yeonjun groaned, causing beomgyu to chuckle lightly.

"thank you again.. i know you probably don't wanna be here for so long but-"

"what did you just say?" yeonjun interrupted, causing beomgyu to momentarily feel embarrassed.

"you don't wanna be here..?" beomgyu said slowly, opening his eyes despite the darkness that submerged their bodies.

"yeah that. do you think i would've come to your house every day for over a week if i didn't wanna see you? do you think i'd text you if i didn't wanna talk to you? do you think i'd spend money on a guitar for you if i didn't wanna be around you?" yeonjun countered, and beomgyu quickly felt himself become more embarrassed with his own behavior.

"sorry.. i guess i'm just not used to being.. wanted. i've got soobin, taehyun, kai, sunoo and i think wooyoung, but other than that i'm used to not being wanted around. my parents didn't really care for me so i'm just used to it." beomgyu said softly, sadness lacing into his words.

"thank you for the guitar by the way... you didn't have to do that." beomgyu said, warmth spiking in his chest at the act.

yeonjun also felt warmth shoot into his heart at the mention of the guitar, and was glad to know that beomgyu enjoyed it.

"i stayed up the entire night messing with it and writing a song, i went to bed at 7 this morning which is why i'm so tired." beomgyu mumbled, tiredness overcoming his voice as he fought off sleep.

"guess you need to sleep then little bear." yeonjun chuckled softly, hardly even realizing the nickname had slipped out. beomgyu had also barely registered it, but when he realized what yeonjun said, his heart rate picked up drastically. he decided to ignore it though, as he was still exhausted and he didn't want to make yeonjun uncomfortable by pointing it out.

yeonjun began to play with beomgyu's hair, and soon enough noticed the slowed breaths of the sleeping boy laid comfortably next to him. he smiled and continued playing with his hair for a bit longer, making sure beomgyu was fully asleep.