𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

glares could practically be felt burning into skin as the two boys couldn't contain their seething anger.

"stop staring at me, freak." yeonjun growled, keeping his eyes trained forward to avoid extra detention time.

"stop being so ugly then." beomgyu snapped, wishing there was more distance between them.

and by more distance, he means he wants yeonjun launched into outer space; without an oxygen helmet.

"boys, please just shut up." mr min groaned, the odds hadn't played in his favor, and now he was stuck until 4 with the two boys in detention.

"yeah beomgyu, shut up!" yeonjun chuckled humorlessly, a dark tone to his voice.

beomgyu harshly stood up from his seat, palms slamming down on the wooden table he was sat at. his chair screeched as it was flung backwards, and then the plastic hit the ground with a faint 'thunk'.

"mr choi! sit back down, and learn how to contain your anger." mr min scolded, eyes widened at the sudden outburst.

"psh, yeah, sit back down beomgyu!" yeonjun mocked once more, a smug grin unable to leave his face.

"yeonjun, speak one more word and you're doing 100 pushups each gym class for the rest of the year." mr min threatened, harsh gaze now guided towards the smug black haired boy.

beomgyu picked his chair up angrily and slammed it back down, making it known that he was seething with anger. the sound echoed throughout the almost-empty classroom, causing mr min to wince at the harsh sound.

"yeah yeonjun! one more word and push-ups!" beomgyu snickered, blatantly ignoring the stare that was now casted upon him as he leaned back in his chair.

beomgyu carelessly balanced his weight on two of the chair legs, the front of the chair suspended in the midst of gravity.

"you know what. i'm leaving, you two can do whatever you need to do, but so help me if you bring this dumb rivalry into my class one more time, i'll get both of you detention for the rest of the school year." mr min very clearly had an attitude now, and rightfully so.

"other than the custodians, you'll be the only ones here. god, please fix whatever is going on with you two. fight it out if you have to." mr min grumbled, opening the door to the classroom.

he disappeared with a slight glare, and soon enough the slam of the wooden door had echoed around the classroom.

beomgyu didn't move from his position, and instead, continued to rock precariously in his flimsy metal chair.

the faint squeak from the metal scratching the linoleum was pushing yeonjun further and further past fed-up; he was becoming angry.

beomgyu paid no attention to the furious boy a meter away from him, and instead continued to slouch nonchalantly in his chair. his butt was practically sliding off of the seat, and his back was angled so that he wasn't sitting properly.

one particularly loud screech sent yeonjun over the edge, because then beomgyu was being held by the front of his shirt by none other than his favorite person ever.

"oh yeonjun! guess what? you failed your task again, time to start over or mr lee will just have to know about all of the stuff you do that you know isn't allowed!" beomgyu remarked, unbothered by the fact that his shirt was about to rip from the force of yeonjun's hold.

yeonjun only seemed to get angrier, radiating anger like he was a heater.

beomgyu was hoisted onto his feet, even closer to yeonjun's harsh gaze than before.