𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

mentions of an eating disorder, stay safe my pretty readers<3

"choi yeonjun i swear to fucking god if you've laid your hands on-"

wooyoung paused in the doorway, so shocked at the sight before him to the point where he rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing correctly.

the pair were still attached, and from over yeonjun's shoulder wooyoung saw the messy locks of beomgyu's head.
beomgyu's eyes peeked over yeonjun's shoulders with a half lidded gaze, not making a move to move.

yeonjun, on the other hand, felt his heart drop to his stomach at the realization of what he was doing.

but he surprised himself by gently removing his arms from beomgyu and taking a small step backwards. no outburst, no slurs, no...yeonjun.

beomgyu's arms dropped to his sides as his warmth was lost, saddened eyes lifting to the two boys stood not far from him.

wooyoung raised an eyebrow, trying to gather as much information as he could before beating the lights out of yeonjun.

"beomgyu did he hug you because he heard me coming? did he touch you-" wooyoung said, trying to keep his growing temper down as much as possible.

beomgyu swayed slightly, a small smile playing in his lips.

"no... he didn't.." beomgyu whispered, stepping to the side to lean back against the counter.

he was feeling insanely dizzy, yet no one would know why.

but in a way he was proud of himself, he had successfully evaded soobin's watchful eyes.

a wave of nausea passed over beomgyu's stomach, legs practically crumbling from beneath him as he latched onto the sink for support.

wooyoung leapt forward, pushing past yeonjun to make sure the younger would not hit the ground. he steadied beomgyu with a placement of hands around his waist, helping the younger to lean against the counter better.

yeonjun just observed, trying to break his own mind from itself as he tried to realize why he had hugged beomgyu.

racing footsteps sounded down the hallway, shoes slapping against the now tile as the person emerged into the bathroom.

soobin and taehyun stood out of breath in the entrance of the bathroom, eyes darting over each of the three boys in an attempt to assess the situation.

"who touched him." taehyun growled, gaining his breath back and marching dangerously into the bathroom.

yeonjun hadn't moved, caught in a discussion of confusion with himself.

beomgyu screwed his eyes shut as another cramp wavered through his body, fist balling in on itself to save a bit of pain.

soobin noticed this before taehyun, shooting forward to bring beomgyu's face into his hands.

"gyu, hey, beomgyu." soobin said gently, his concern filled eyes trained on the brown haired younger.

wooyoung had not stepped away, still supporting beomgyu because he felt the younger would collapse if he didn't.

beomgyu lifted his heavy head to meet soobin's eyes, head slightly lolling to the side as he smiled lopsidedly.

a wave of hunger crashed down upon beomgyu, face contorting into one of pain as his legs gave out. wooyoung's hold did it's job, as now beomgyu was collapsed against the older.

taehyun and yeonjun jolted forward at his collapse, both subconsciously turning into help mode as their hands found beomgyu's body.

as soobin took in the hollowed cheeks, dark eyebags, pale complexion, and now seeing him collapse, he knew.