𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"take another step closer to him and i swear to god i'll hurt you so bad, you won't be able to speak, let alone shove your dick in places it doesn't fucking belong." yeonjun growled, and everyone could hear him, because now the cafeteria was dead silent.

beomgyu's eyes flashed over xion's smirking face, the same devilish glint to them as the day before, submerging beomgyu's mind into a state of panic.

soobin and kai got up and stood next to beomgyu, on each side of him, taking each of his hands into their own. he calmed ever so slightly at the feeling, but his heart was still racing.

xion smirked as he stepped forwards, opening his mouth in a taunting manner as he stared directly into yeonjun's eyes.

wooyoung's hand immediately grabbed yeonjun's shoulder out of fear, yeonjun already tugging against his hold.

"wooyoung. let go of me." yeonjun growled, keeping his gaze planted on xion, who was that much closer to beomgyu.

"not yet." wooyoung whispered, keeping a firm hold on yeonjun's wrist as the two glared xion down.

taehyun and yeosang stood at the end of their little line, leaving yeonjun and wooyoung in the center and closest to beomgyu.

the mentioned younger was holding tightly to soobin and kai's hands, to save the shaking of his own.

the cafeteria was dead silent, the normal chattering and gossiping silenced by the tension held by the center of the room.

xion's smirk widened as he stepped forwards again, and anyone could practically see the anger bubbling through yeonjun's expression. taehyun was becoming agitated now, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as he cracked his knuckles, glaring down the boy who had caused so much turmoil.

"beomgyu knows i'm allowed to use him whenever i wish, don't you beomgyu?" xion asked sickeningly sweetly, sarcasm practically dripping from his throat.

beomgyu's fingers tightened around soobin and kai's hands instinctively, his heart rate picking up even more as he willed himself to calm down.

yeonjun, on the other hand, was only getting more riled up with every second that xion breathed the same air as him.

"if you say one more thing, i'll feed you your teeth." yeosang threatened, taking his turn to become angry at the constant threats xion was pushing.

xion smugly shrugged, pretending that he was the innocent party as he slowly inched closer.

yeonjun yanked his arm out of wooyoung's grip before taking a calm step forwards, not quite to xion yet. and then he turned around, looking to a paled beomgyu, reaching out his hand to the younger.

beomgyu stared at his hand in confusion, looking up to soobin out of instinct, as if to ask for help on what to do. soobin stared at yeonjun for a moment, and then gently let go of beomgyu's hand, and kai did the same. which left beomgyu to anxiously stand there, yeonjun gazing at him with nothing but concern and worry.

so beomgyu stepped forwards and took the older's hand, tightly holding onto yeonjun's larger hand.

and yeonjun led them towards xion.

beomgyu immediately panicked and planted his feet, tugging yeonjun backwards slightly at the sudden stop in motion. yeonjun gave a gentle squeeze to beomgyu's hand to encourage him to continue, and somehow, it worked.

because now the pair were almost directly in front of xion, and the boy seemed shocked at their sudden closeness.

and yeonjun was terrifyingly calm, glancing back to beomgyu every few seconds to make sure he was okay.