The Happily Ever After

Caleb Pov

We back to the house in no time and I have her against the wall kissing her passionately then I pull her dress off and then her unclip her bra taking it off throwing it to the side then Bryan is turning her face to kissing her hard too she manages to get his pants down his thighs with her hand around his cock jerking him off making him groan "is he hard for you baby" I ask her in between kisses as I unzip my own jeans then unbutton them and unbuckling my belt pulling my own cock out "so hard for me" she says then her hand is around my cock too, jerking us both off until I pick her up and slide into her pussy and thrust into her with a groan "so fucking wet" I growl as I fuck her against the wall making her moan and I carry her to our bedroom.

Then Bryan joins us after undressing himself as I pull my jeans off the rest of the way and lose my shirt then I'm slipping back inside Ivy's pussy and I wrap her hand around Bryan's cock "make him feel good too baby" I tell her and she strokes his cock as he thrusts into her hand.

The next day we find out that what started at the club somehow ended up in the media with pictures of us together, stories about Ivy and Caleb having a threesome with the sinners new bandmate because there are pictures of all of us leaving and I guess it looked kind of bad like that not that it wasn't true, so we decided we needed to go public with our relationship and set the record straight without going into too much detail.

We had an interview today we all look at each other when we are introduced on stage "so there is a lot of talk about the three of you lately" said the reporter who's name is Erin she works for some gossip magazine and on a youtube channel "and you're here to set the record straight on how this came to be" said Erin with a smile like she is going to get personal but we've practiced our answers plenty "so we know Ivy and Caleb are married and now we have a new member of the sinners who somehow ended up involved with the couple "how did this happen have you always been polyamorous" she asks and Ivy chooses to answer this question "not technically, Bryan is someone knew before I came to LA, we were dating then I moved, we still had some lingering feelings_ "so Caleb punched him at a restaurant" she says looking at Caleb and he just grins "it was a misunderstanding that we spoke about after it happened and then we all settled our differences which lead into our relationship" said Caleb and Erin grins "I supposed you mean sexually" she says mischievously like we were really going to tell the details of our sex life "not sure that is your business but we are involved so I think that says enough" I tell her with a cocky grin.

"some fans seem to think this is a publicity stunt on your behalf Ivy" Erin states getting a glare from Ivy because she just hit a nerve and now she's probably about to get her ass handed to her "no none of what's happened for attention on my behalf, things happen I never expected any of this and I did not pursue it _ "if anything I pursued her" Caleb interrupts "she's hot and she's talented what's not to love about her and Bryan is good man and we all click, I think that is enough for today before you start asking me where I stick my cock in the evenings" said Caleb getting up then walks off stage and we follow.

"that was such bullshit I'm not gonna stand here and let some bitch make you look bad for having this relationship, people will get the fuck over it" he growls as we walk out.

Caleb Pov

I was completely right people moved on after a while accepting us and Ivy's record came out which was very successful of course now we've got calls right and left for doing a magazine cover shoot of the three of us and we've a lot of support from our friends and the LGBT community many being fans of the band and now of us.

So we eventually came to do a more nicer and pleasant interviews in better quality magazines such as entertainment weekly that photoshoot for the front of the magazine was so tasteful we framed it on our wall it's is of us with Ivy between us. 

AUTHOR NOTE

FOR NOW I'M GONNA CONSIDER THIS DONE BECAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY OUT OF IDEAS I MIGHT COME BACK TO IT BUT FOR NOW I KNOW WHEN TO CALL IT DONE, I KNOW THIS ONE IS A SHORT ONE AND IT WAS FUN TO WRITE BUT I'M ALL OUT OF IDEAS ON THIS ONE. 

ON TO THE NEXT~Lalla