What Happens In Vegas

Ivy Pov

Jesse comes to Caleb's house as I pack "guess we're goin to Vegas early" said Jesse with a laugh "with an extra guest" I say back as I zip my suitcase up "you don't have to do this you know he will be fine I will get him" said Jesse concernedly "my brother will be with me and so will Lex and Ally" he tells me and I sigh "look I know I'm just a new singer Lex is working with and you guys don't really know me and maybe I'm not famous or whatever but Caleb asked for me so I'm gonna go, I at least owe him that much after giving me a place to stay that isn't some trashy motel and the things I said really hurt him it's all my fault he's in Vegas" I tell him as I grab my suitcase but Jesse takes it from me "look none of us care about you bein new to the scene or that you aren't famous, Lexi adores you and somehow you worked your way into Caleb's heart which means you have to be something special and to me you are pretty awesome so let's go get my drunk best friend before he does something stupid like gamble all his money and sleep with hookers" said Jesse with a laugh.

I look over at him as we leave Caleb's house "please tell me I am not walking into like an orgy or something when I get to his hotel room" I said rolling my eyes "doubt it, he disconnected the call he probably is passed out and has no idea what the hell he said or even who he talked to" said Jesse as we get into a limo "a limo, last I checked we were going to save Caleb from himself in Vegas not a luxury vacation" I said sarcastically "can't it be both, since I was planning this trip anyway might as well make the best of it" said Jesse with a shrug "I've never been to Vegas" I tell them all "well you're about to travel in style with us, your friends" said Lexi with a friendly smile "friends I like that idea" I said with a smile "but first mission save Caleb" I said with a sigh "actually first is a glass of champagne because you are way too high strung and you will only end up fighting with him if you're like this" said Ally with a shrug then hands me a glass of champagne.

We get on our flight but not your regular commercial flight apparently Jesse managed to get us a private jet. I have another three glasses of champagne on the flight to Vegas. Jesse manages to find Caleb in Vegas by using a gps he had set up on his, Tristan and Caleb's phones "gps on their phones really" I say with a laugh and Lexi rolls her eyes then Jesse turns to me "Tristan was just as bad as Caleb at one point" said Jesse with a smirk "and now I'm a happily married man" said Tristan proudly as he puts an arm around Lexi. We get swarmed by reporters when we enter the hotel "damn it Caleb" growls Jesse "apparently he drew some attention while here" said Tristan with a smirk, we eventually get security and are able to get upstairs to our rooms which were suites of course.

I go straight to Caleb's room the key card Jesse got from the front desk because obliviously as Jesse Xavier he can get his bandmate's key card if need be. I show security the card "friend of Jesse Xavier" I say with a sarcastic smile then they step back "thanks" I say as I swipe the card. I walk in to find Caleb. "Caleb" I say looking around the big ass suite he has until I hear a shower on and I knock on the door "Caleb are you okay" I ask as I look at the time, if he passed out he was out for a couple of hours its technically early morning now, he doesn't answer me so I try the door to make sure it isn't locked, it's not "Caleb I'm coming in, just want to make sure you're okay" I say from behind the door then I open it and its steamy in the bathroom, really steamy then I hear the door open and then he is in front of me completely naked "holy shit" I say completely caught off guard and I turn the other way "you could've at least grabbed a towel I said I was coming in" I tell him and he steps closer with a hand on my hip "What are you doing in my hotel room, Red" Caleb growls, apparently he's still mad at me yet he wanted me to come here and now I'm angry because I flew here for him because he wanted me to come. I turn around angrily forgetting he is still completely naked "excuse me you asked me to come here, Jesse said he was coming and then you told him and I quote, I want red, can you bring red, need red" I say madly and then I glance down his chest then lower to an area I shouldn't look at but well Caleb is well hung and hard.