Working In Jesse Xavier's Studio

Ivy Pov

"Hey Lexi are we still working today" I ask her on the phone because it's not like her to call me out of the blue before a session even if we have become fast friends from working together and she really is super talented and she got a serious break when she got to work on The Sinners album last year "no we are still on just a change in plans and an offer" Lexi tells me and I laugh a little "an offer" I say questionably "yes or more like a very nice gesture" said Lexi mysteriously "the suspense is killing me Lex just tell me" I said as I get my things ready for our session "well Caleb ran late getting here for the recording session and he is here now but I'm now running late so Jesse made a very big offer for us both to use his studio for your album too so that way we are all working in one place just one catch you have to sign an NDA and they also do so no one can share any album work or anything, production company procedure" said Lexi and I know she is smiling because she loves Jesse's studio and is used to it way more than using the company's studio.

I think about it for a second and even though Caleb is definitely a conceited asshole I think I can put up with him for a little while when she has to work with them before my session "okay why not, not often you're offered to work in Jesse's Xavier's studio" I tell her and then I grab my keys "just text me his address" I tell her and then we say our good byes and I read the address in my text messages.

I leave and stop for a coffee on my way there then put in the address into my maps on my car and head over to Jesse Xavier's house and a bit of fan girl comes out because of it, I am a fan of their music and it was totally insane I ended up with Lexi Xavier as my producer which lead into meeting the Xavier brothers on multiple occasions but going to Jesse's personal studio that's not something I'd ever thought would happen. Jesse is so nice and so is Tristan but that Caleb Black is such an ass I mean I'm sure he isn't to his bandmates they have been together for years and Lexi kind of just squeezed herself into those boys hearts not just Tristan's but Caleb and Jesse too.

I pull up to the security gate and hope they have my name already I mean I expected this he's famous. I give my name and they let me on to the property "holy shit" I mutter to myself looking at the mansion, definitely a mansion not a house, it this big modern mansion with big glass windows and palm trees everywhere 'jesus I'm afraid to see the inside of this place" I mumble to myself as I grab my bag and my lyric notebook.

I walk up the steps and ring the doorbell and pray Caleb doesn't answer the door "hi Ivy" said Jesse with a welcoming smile and opens his door wider and I follow him as I glance around at a huge living room with big comfy couches and a huge tv "nice tv" I say with a smirk "oh that's nothin, you should see the theater room" he tells me with a smile. Theater room, he has a theater room, we continue our journey and I see his big state of the art kitchen "you do a lot of cooking" I ask him as we walk by "no but Ally loves it and she likes to do the cooking" he tells me sounding like Ally hangs the sun or the moon. These Xavier boys are so in love with their women it's so sweet, I hope I find love like that one day. I see the big slider doors that lead to a very beautiful back yard with a big built in pool with this small waterfall that goes into the pool and of course a jaccuzzi.

Then we get to a door that looks like it's the basement "yeah my studio is in what was a basement that I turned into my studio" Jesse explains then we head down the stairs and his studio is gorgeous and big the bands instruments behind the glass where I will be singing which is a room not a cubicle like I'm used too "well that's gonna be nice not to be in a tight space singing for once" I tell him and he grins "yeah that's the best part about having my own studio I got to make it how I want it" said Jesse with a wink. I see Lexi sitting in front of the sound board with Tristan next to her and they look flirty like they usually do then Caleb is on the couch with a hat over his face "is he sleeping" I say to Jesse "better not be" Jesse says loud enough for him to hear "I'm resting my eyes" said Caleb from underneath the hat the black hat that looks like it's from an old gangster movie.