Three Isn't A Crowd (Part 2)

Bryan Pov

When I met up with them at their house to talk to Ivy I never thought it would lead to fucking her with Caleb Black . I'm fucking my ex girlfriend with the Wicked Sinner as they call him around here. I still have feelings for Ivy which I think he knows and that's why he was willing I just don't think he'd do this with any guy, he seems like he'd want it to be with someone who respects and loves Ivy as much as he does.

I didn't think I'd get to fuck her with him never really thought how far this would go or how far he was really willing to go with sharing her with me so when he lets me slip into her sweet pussy with him I was definitely surprised. I groan because it feels so good, I haven't fucked anyone since Ivy left so its been awhile and this is the hottest thing ever. I feel him slide in deeper and it almost makes me come which would've been embarrassing but his length sliding against mine as he slips inside was such a turn on.

I lean over them as I fuck into her deeper as Caleb follows my lead and Ivy moans loudly having them both is so hot. Caleb groans "are you close" I ask him knowing he is because I can feel his throbbing cock against mine as we fuck her "it's okay I can feel that you are, your cock is throbbing against mine" I tell him as I thrust harder into her "oh fuck yeah right there fuck her pussy like that" he growls as he thrusts into her with me "Ivy I think your husband likes the way my cock feels inside you too" I say to Ivy and she moans "does that turn you on" I ask her and she nods "it feels so fucking good" Caleb growls as he grinds her into both of our cocks "stay deep inside her" he says making me groan and I feel his dick twitching against mine and I know any second he's gonna come.

Then I feel Ivy coming on our cocks "fuck yes come on our cocks baby" Caleb says to her as she falls apart and I follow.

Caleb Pov

Caleb Pov

When I feel Ivy come I thrust deep into her and I groan as I thrust hard into my wife. I never thought that feeling another guy come inside Ivy's pussy would feel so good but once I feel Bryan's cock twitching against mine when he comes it sends me over the edge with one last thrust and a very loud groan.

"fuck" I mutter as Bryan slips out of Arielle and she rolls off of me "that was so fucking hot" I say with a laugh "so fucking satisfying" I mumble and Bryan laughs "I forgot how good it feels being inside you with another guy" he says to Arielle and I smirk "I'd do it again" I say with a shrug and I truly meant that when I said it because it was way better than then I could have thought. I didn't think I'd be so turned on by fucking Ivy with another guy or that I'd blow my fucking load not just from Arielle but from feeling him come but holy shit it was so hot.

Bryan Pov

Bryan Pov

Caleb let's me stay the night at their house and I wake up with them in their bed with Arielle between me and Caleb, all of us completely naked reminding me of the amazing sex I had last night and Caleb was not wrong that was so fucking satisfying and good, I swear I came so hard I saw stars.

I'm not completely sure if I'm into guys too but I do know I like fucking a girl with another guy well as long as it's a guy that I know and I might not know Caleb Black well but he's pretty fucking awesome for letting Ivy enjoy herself last night that he would do anything for her and the fact that he was down to try something different. I definitely get why they call him the Wicked Sinner after last night, he's a dirty fucker in bed, I grin to myself.

Caleb wakes up says good morning then gets out of bed and walks to his kitchen completely naked not giving a shit and then I get up doing the same I mean he's already seen it all anyway "you always walk around like this" I ask him looking at us both naked and he shrugs "when I feel like it" he says with a yawn as puts on coffee "gotta make coffee for Ivy well for all of us unless you want something else" said Caleb "coffee is good" I say with a shrug, Caleb leans against the counter and I am across from him leaning in the doorway "so I have a question for you" he says breaking the silence "what" I say "do you have feelings for her" asks Caleb nodding towards Ivy who is still sleeping and I sigh "she's your wife" I say and he sighs "look just tell me I'm not gonna get pissed how could I, I fucked her with you last night" said Caleb and I chuckle then sigh "yeah I do, look that is what it is, I know she loves you and I've literally been here a day" I say truthfully.

"so you are still in love with her" Caleb asks me and I grin "wouldn't travel across the country just to talk to her if I wasn't" I said honestly and he nods "yeah figured you were but I just would rather know then not know, I mean last night was fucking great and I just had a feeling you still felt something for her like you said you wouldn't just travel across country to talk to her if you didn't but why'd you wait so long" Caleb asks curiously "because I kept hoping she'd come back that she would miss me and come back" I tell him in a mumble then I sigh crossing my arms over my chest while completely naked which is weird so I put them back down "so now what" I say curiously and he chuckles "honestly I have no fucking idea, she's my wife you're her ex boyfriend or was still her boyfriend when she left not sure where to go with that" Caleb said with a shrug "not to mention last night was so fucking good and I know I wouldn't do it again with just a random guy if this can't happen again then it won't happen again" he says referring to the three of us.

"I wasn't planning on leaving L.A. yet if at all, I'm kind of up in the air of what I want to do, I mean back home it's just not the same without her there and here just it's so different here I kind of like it but it's a big change" I tell him and he grins "well my theory is whatever happens happens" said Caleb with a smirk "well what about how she feels" I say to him "listen things might've happened quick for me and her but if there is one thing I know she wouldn't have let last night happen if she didn't still want you at least a little bit or had some kind of feelings and I'm okay with that at least I know she doesn't want to fuck some stranger with me" said Caleb truthfully "I am stranger" I tell him matter factly "in ways yes in ways no, she knows you and I trust her that makes you okay in my book" he tells me with a grin.

"not to mention you owned up to what you said last night and apologized I respect that, I respect you just for that" said Caleb and I nod "yeah same for you" I say and he sighs "so I guess it is what it is for now" he tells me and I nod in agreement "we'll talk to her about it when she gets up" said Caleb and I say okay.