Three isn't a crowd

Author Note

Last warning ... lol

 lol

 "so you don't wanna join us" Caleb asks and I look at him in surprise as Caleb grinds me into his hard cock "do you want it" Caleb asks looking at me as his hand slips between my thighs rubbing my pussy.

Caleb Pov

After a long discussion and explanation about Ivy fucking two guys at once that she did that with Bryan, I was curious and I think it is kind of hot, kind of gets me all sorts of turned on so I put the offer out there not really caring Bryan is her ex and I kinda respect the guy for apologizing for what he said, he seems kind of like a cool guy. Did I ever think I'd be down for sharing her not really but now I feel differently about it sure he's the ex and I'm the husband but what does it matter and dude did fly across country just to talk to her so I guess he's still has some feelings for her.

When Ivy admitted to me that she gotten off on it, my cock was hard, I've been hard throughout them talking so I suggest it like I said I'm down for trying new things. "okay I don't know where this is going but I'm starting to get very hard" said Bryan as he gets ready to leave but him saying that he's hard over this just made me more horny "are you saying you want me the ex boyfriend to do it with you guys" he asks confusedly as I grind my wife against my hard dick so she knows that I'm turned on. I look over at Bryan "do you want it" I ask him as I slip my hand to her pussy her panties wet already "my wife's pussy is wet so I think she wants it" I say to Bryan.

I look over at Bryan who is adjusting the bulge in his jeans "Bryan is hard for you baby" I say as I pull her into a kiss then Bryan is there as we kiss "actually I'm hard from watching the two of you" he said as his hand slides to her pussy when I move my hand away and he moves her panties aside slipping his fingers into her "see she is so wet for us" I say to Bryan "yeah such a dirty girl wanting me to fuck you with your husband" said Bryan and Ivy moans as he fucks her pussy with his fingers and I rub her clit.

"lets take this to the bedroom" I say and I pick her up then I roll her on top of me when we are on the bed as she kisses me and Bryan unzips her dress pulling it over her head as I kiss down to her breasts when she sits up and he kisses down her neck "fuck this is so hot" he says as he slides his hand back to her pussy and starts rubbing her clit again "I want to lick this pussy so bad" he growls in her ear making her moan and I grin "go for it" I say as she unzips and unbuttons my pants then pulls them down. I watch as she licks up my shaft and groan then her mouth is around my cock and Bryan pulls her down on to his face as he licks her pussy and she moans around my cock. I wrap my hand into her pretty red hair as she sucks me off.

"are you coming for Bryan" I ask her pulling her off my cock by her hair and she moans which is a good enough answer for me "yeahh come for him baby" I say as he licks her pussy and I play with her clit "I want to be inside this wet pussy" I growl and then Bryan moves from her pussy and putting her above my cock "slide on to his cock" he tells her in growl and lowers her on to my cock which was really hot and then she is grinding on my cock as he kisses her while she rides my cock "I want to watch you suck his cock baby" I tell her and I really do want to see her suck him off.

Ivy wraps her lips around Bryan's cock and groans "take him deep like a good little slut" I growl and she does with a moan as I thrust into her pussy while she rides me "fuck I love watching you suck his cock" I say in a groan seriously getting off on watching her take him in her mouth over and over "I want to be inside her pussy so fucking bad" Bryan growls as he thrusts into her mouth "you want us both inside your sweet pussy" I ask as he ends up behind her again grinding his cock against her ass "you want it baby" he asks her then he looks at me "you want my cock to be inside her with you" Bryan asks me and I groan "fuck yes" I growl really meaning it because I want to know what it feels like.

I slip out just enough so he can get his cock into her pussy too. I feel him slip inside her with me and she whimpers as he groans when he is slides into her pussy "are you nice and full baby" I ask her "oh my god" she mumbles and Bryan chuckles darkly "oh yeah she loves taking two cocks inside her" said Bryan as I slip all the way inside with him "oh fuck yes" I groan when I feel us both inside her pussy "you like feeling us both inside her too don't you" Bryan asks me as he slowly thrusts into her then is leaning over us to fuck her deeper with me "fuck it feels so good" I say as I follow his lead taking her deep and he groans "I forgot how good this feels" said Bryan.

I'm so turned on by both of us deep inside her and the way his cock rubs against mine when we thrust into her, I'm just barely holding on to not coming.