The Honeymoon, well sort of

Caleb kisses down my neck then grinds me against him making a moan slip out of me "you want it red just let me give it to you" Caleb whispers in my ear then he kisses down my chest then he pulls down my tank top and my bathing suit top taking my nipple into his mouth and I grind against him making him groan.

Caleb walks us into the bedroom as I pull his shirt off then mine and he lays me down on the bed crawling me over and continues kissing me. His hand slides behind my neck untying my bikini top and then untying the back of it and throwing it aside with a grin then kisses down my body as he pulls my shorts off then unties my bikini bottom again with another grin then he slowly licks down my pussy and around my clit "Caleb" I moan and he groans "I love when you moan my name Mrs. Black" he says and I bite my lip "then I suggest you continue Mr. Black" I said and he gives me a flirty smile "with pleasure" he says then he buries his tongue into me making me moan.

Caleb continues to tease and lick my pussy and swirl his tongue around my clit as I slide a hand into his hair and I give it a pull making him groan into my pussy as he devours me. As he kisses up my body then my lips and I pull his shorts down "do you want me Red" he teases as he grinds against my pussy with his length "tell me" he growls in my ear and he rubs my clit making me whimper then I pull him into a hard passionate kiss and grind against his length "fuck" he growls then slips inside me making me moan and himself groan.

Caleb pushes deep into me and I grind into his cock and I dig my nails into his back "fuck yes baby dig those nails into me, let me know how good it feels" he growls in my ear as he thrusts harder inside me "so good" I mutter "fuck you feel so good, so tight and wet" he growls as he thrusts into me "be a good girl and come for me" he growls making me moan and he slides his hand to my clit as he thrusts into me making me fall apart.

Caleb Pov.

When we first started kissing I didn't think we would end up anywhere but our usual fooling around but she grinded her wet pussy on my cock and then I was slipping inside her wet tight pussy and it felt even better than any fantasy I've ever had of her while getting myself off. When I feel her tighten around me and moan my name as she comes on my cock it makes me groan "fuck I love the way it feels when you come on my cock" I tell her as thrust harder into her because I can feel it coming that I can't hold back much longer from coming "I can't hold it back much longer baby but I want you come on my cock again" I growl in her ear earning another moan as she digs her nails into me deeper and I slam into her pussy and grind into her because she loves it "fuck" she mutters as I grind into her pussy "yeah is that the spot baby right there" I growl and she whimpers "Caleb" she moans then I feel her pussy convulsing around my cock making me groan and then I'm coming with a groan.