Living With Him

Ivy Pov

I have to be insane to agree to this even if it has to be better than the motel. I can't believe I'm going to be Caleb Black's roommate, I can barely tolerate him even if sometimes he makes me a little sexually frustrated but no one needs to know that especially not him. When we pull into his place it's nothing like Jesse's big mansion in Hollywood. Caleb lives in a house on the beach but also has a swimming pool with the waterfall just a smaller sized pool "how come you don't have a mansion like Jesse" I ask him with a smirk as we walk into his house into his living room that is big with a big flat screen on the wall "Jesse likes a lot of space and he also lived with Tristan for a long time in that mansion until Tristan met Lexi and they moved to Malibu then he was alone for a bit until Ally moved in with him, me it's just me until now" said Caleb with a shrug.

"Why are you doing this, I mean I'm grateful but like you barely know me" I said and he grins "what I do know I like" said Caleb flirtatiously and I roll my eyes "I might be in a famous band now but at one point in my life I was just a guy who moved to L.A. with a dream to be a musician in a decent band" said Caleb then sighs "I know what it's like to have a dream and put everything you have into it even if it means you have to live like shit for a while" said Caleb as he takes my suitcases and I follow him down a hallway where there is one door closed which is probably his bedroom "so I figured I'd help you out and because gorgeous girl like yourself shouldn't live in sketchy motels" said Caleb with a wink then he walks into the guest bed room which is a pretty spacious room with its own bathroom and balcony that looks over the beach "this is um pretty nice for a guest room" I tell him and he smirks "it's not the guest room, it's the master bed room" he tells me with a wink.

Then he walks out but I follow him through the living room into his kitchen which is a nice size but not nearly as extravagant as Jesse's kitchen "why don't you have the master bedroom" I ask curiously "because it's in the front of the house and I can't exactly sit on a balcony in the front and not have someone recognize me and try to take pictures of me" said Caleb with a shrug "so I turned it into a guest room for when I have my mom visit not that it's often" he tells me and I nod then I yawn "I think I'm gonna go to sleep in that way too big looking bed that looks way too comfy for me to resist now that I'm here" I tell him and he gives me a grin "see at least now you can sleep on a real bed" he tells me and I roll my eyes "good night Caleb" I say over my shoulder as I walk away.

Caleb Pov

What was I thinking as if I couldn't get her out of my head before now I offered her to move into my house but I pulled into that sketchy motel and I just couldn't let her stay there. Now I have a really hot red head as a roommate and I thought I was hot for her before now it's way worse and not only am I with her in my house I see her at Jesse's house in his studio so I'm always around her.

I get up this morning and go to make my coffee and she is already in my kitchen making it but that wouldn't be a big deal if she didn't have to wear those short little fucking shorts she has on. My dick is half hard from seeing the bottom of her ass cheeks peak out and I have to hold in a groan then try to adjust my sweatpants because I don't even have boxers on so there is no way you are missing the hard on I have right now.