Renu - But how could he marry someone like this ?

NK - Mom, he is married. Kushi Bhabhi loves him so much. If you want Arnav Bhai back, you have to accept his wife and son. There is no other choice.

Renu - But....

NK - Mom, no it's and but's. Look how happy he is.

Renu - Shut up. You are very young to understand all this. Didi and Bhaisaap will do something. You be quiet and don't talk to her.

Aarti looked at his son and Kushi who were looking more than just happy.

Payal - Maa.

Aarti - Haan beta.

Payal - What are you thinking ?

Aarti - Nothing beta. Anjali....

Anjali - Ji Maa.....

Aarti - Where are others ? No one is here it seems.....

Anjali - They are getting ready Maa. Must be here in few minutes.

Aarti nodded and looked ahead.

On the other side -

Kushi was super happy seeing her best friends getting married. Arjun and Arohi has awaited so long for this day.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi - Hmm...

Arnav - Are you happy with me ?

Kushi frowned and looked at him.

Kushi - Iam more than happy with you.

Arnav - You won't leave me for anything right ?

Kushi smiled and looped her arms around his - This life you have been stucked up with me. There is no escape Arnav ji.

Arnav - Actually, Iam so tensed from the time I came to know about Raizadas.

Kushi - But Iam relieved. Don't worry for anything Arnav ji. We will fight everything that comes in our way. We are together in this. I will never let you face anything alone. Waada raha....

Arnav smiled and held her hands tightly in his. She caressed Aarav's hair who was in her husband's arms.

The wedding ceremony started and one by one every ritual got complete. Arjun tied Mangalsutra in Arohi's neck making her his wife and filled her partition with sindoor. The couple was announced Husband and Wife.

After half an hour Kushi was seated in the dining. Arnav has went to change himself and Aarav as he couldn't stay in that sherwani for long time.

NK came near Kushi and smiled at her.

NK - Hi Bhabhi....

Kushi looked at side to see NK was standing there. She smiled to him. NK suddenly held her hands and pulled her.

Kushi - Arey where are you taking me ?

NK - Come na Bhabhi. I need to introduce you to many people.

Kushi - But....

NK - Trust me Bhabhi. Chalo na....

She sighed and walked with him.

He went to a table where a group of people were sitting. She recognized Anjali and Payal. Other than them, she knew nobody.

NK - Hi everyone. Meet my Bhabhi, Kushi.....

Kushi felt sorry for Payal. According to whatever she heard Arnav was about to get engaged to her. It got stopped and she must have faced so many things. She so much wanted to speak to Payal about that.