2 Mermaids in love

When we made it back down to Ida's lair, she was already outside the door! Like she knew we would run into trouble!! "What happened?" She asked annoyed like she already knew what was gonna be the answer. "Gill started transforming into his original form when 24 hours didn't even pass! Why is that?" I asked the sea witch. "Well if you drink more then 1 teaspoon at once that can happen." She replied,  as she started to stare at Gill intensely assuming it was him, which it was! I then gave Gill the I told you so look knowing that he drank way more then one teaspoon. "Thank you!" I replied as I yanked Gill by the fin signaling him to get out of here. "Anytime!" She replied as she swam back into her lair, me and Gill then made to the surface. "Can I have the spell jar now?" I asked him holding my hand out for him to give me the jar "why?" He asked me. "Because I want to try it now! It's been my dream since I was 5 to be a mermaid!!" I replied a bit angrily, he handed me the bottle and I drank a tea spoon of it, like what was required. I then felt my body glow, my legs started to form as one as I felt my toes slowly turn into a fin, and felt sharp quills grow on my arms and back. I felt Gills appear on my neck giving me the ability to breathe under water without the necklace Gill gave me. I looked down at where my legs should be but instead of legs I saw a beautiful, bright, indigo colored tail with flowy looking designs. I looked over at Gill who seemed amazed by the sight. I then dove into the water happily, my dream was finally coming true! I was a real mermaid!! I swam in circles feeling the power and strength of my tail carry me wherever I wanted, I felt so free and rebellious. I turned to Gill who was distracted while looking at my chest. "What?" I asked him confusingly. "Marina, your.." he said in shock while pointing to my exposed breasts. I gasped as I covered them. "AHHH" I screamed knowing that Gill just saw my boobs. "It's ok Marina" Gill told me. "I need to find shells!!" I said "shells?" Gill asked confused on what I was talking about. "I then found two over-sized shells perfect for a bra. I poked hole in each of them using a sharp seashell I had found and used a piece of long, slender seaweed to go through them, I then tied it around my back and then there! a bra!! "Wow" Gill said in admiration as he saw my skills in making a bra. I still can't believe the fact that Gill just saw my boobs! I grabbed Gill's hand and we started swimming! We pretty much knew at this point that we both liked eachother and the fish knew how to set the mood! It was just like kiss the girl in the little mermaid! Schools of fish started swimming around us while crabs, jellyfish, and squids started coming up to us! A cute dumbo octopus seemed to like Gill and started clinging to his arm! I thought it was the cutest thing ever!! I started to hear music playing, they have speakers in the ocean? I thought. Gill then lead his hand out to me and asked; "May I have this dance signora Marina?" He asked me, I blushed "sì signore Gill" I replied placing my hand into his. Just then, the Italian version of Perfect by Ed Sheeran started playing out of no where. This was it, this was my chance to tell Gill how I felt about him!