"Thank you."

Today is a day of love and Piper is happy she is together with Finn. Nothing can top that.

One day this day will be theirs and literally couldn't be more excited for this day together with him.

But today is James and Riley's so they will show the love between them two as Piper and Finn couldn't stop thinking about when it is their turn.

They make their way to where the bridesmaid and groomsmen and James waiting for his girl.

In the middle of the ceremony, Finn eyed his girlfriend as she turns over to him and chuckles as he mouths 'I love you' to him as they both look at each other and smile.

They get to the ring part of the ceremony, then Piper hands over the rings to Emily then Riley hands James hers and James hands Riley his.

"Riles, I have loved you from the very beginning I first laid my eyes on you, and with this ring I promise to always love you even on the hard days we will share and I always will love you always and forever. Even the ups and downs we have shared together. I love you." James says as he slips the ring on her finger.

Both of them gaze into each others eyes.

She looks down and deeply sighs as Emily rubs her back for support.

"James, we've been through so much together and I can't thank you enough for being their for me, yes it was very difficultly hard, I wouldn't be who I am right now. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend forever with you." Riley says and slips the ring on his finger as a tear runs down his face.

He immediately wipes it away as they chuckle together.

Then James leans forward to kiss his wife, then he grabs her hand and walk down together, celebrating their marriage forever.

Everyone enters the wedding party in excitement and happiness and enjoy time together, talk to the old a-troupe and catch up from a few years ago.

A few hours go in and Piper's sitting with Finn, Amy, Summer and Richelle and Ozzy and is in awe as she watches her brother having their first dance together as a married couple.

Henry couldn't make it as he had music work to do but sends his best wishes to James and Riley.

Piper remembers when James brought Riley over for the first time and that felt like yesterday but in reality it was years ago.

She leans her head on Finn and rests on his shoulder as he kisses her cheek.

"I cannot wait for this day with you." Finn says wrapping his arm around her.

Piper smiles and leans her head closer to him.

"Same, it will be the best day ever, I love you so much." Piper chuckles excitedly as his hand is rested between her petit body.

Finn smiles and kisses her lips softly as he smiles against her lips

The rest roll their eyes at Piper and Finn as they are so gross out in public since the year has gone on.

If this was Piper 4 years ago, she would be terrified.

But she is more in love with Finn each day and is forever grateful for him.

Weddings just make them more enjoyable as they fall in love with each other more and more.

"Ugh! Get a room the both of you." Richelle groans at the couple.

Piper rolls her eyes at her.

"Excuse me the person every time I see you with Ozzy I see you kissing him." Piper says.

Richelle goes completely pink and hides her face in Ozzy chest and chuckles.

"Thank god I don't have a boyfriend right now." Summer laughs.

"Summer, we need to get a boy for you we can all double up on dates together." Amy says excitedly.

She turns to Amy and shook her head.

Ever since she broke up with Henry she hasn't even thought about relationships, and that was 3 years ago.

So she really needs to let go of this.

"I don't know, I mean Henry and I are great friends now, but all I'm thinking is that I'm not going to end up with anybody and they'll leave me."

"Your amazing summer." Richelle says.

"Summer, you need to leave that thought that someone is going to leave you because that is far from what is going to happen, your an amazing dancer, a beautiful person and gorgeous. Who wouldn't want you!" Piper exclaims resting her hand on hers.

Then she nodded.

Has she changed her mind?

"I'll think about it. But this is Jiley's day worry about me later. Let's party!" Summer exclaims as everyone gets up and goes onto the dance floor where everyone is.

A slow dance starts as all of the them are dancing casually together, they all drift apart as Richelle and Piper go to their boyfriends.

Finn wraps his arms on her waist as she wraps her hands around his neck as they sway to the music, laughing happily together as she rests her head on his chest.

James looks towards her and sees her with Finn, yeah he was overprotective of Piper when she got together with Finn. He can tell she loves him and he loves her and knows they will be together forever.

And sees how happy he is with her.

Then an hour goes in and all of the couples have went down to eat some food and sit down and relax, but on the other hand, Piper and Finn are still on the dance floor still dancing.

They aren't slow dancing but dancing excitedly together, doing a slow waltz, some HipHop and loads of styles. And just having the best time together.

James catches her still on the dance floor and chuckles to himself how she found such a loving, caring person. She wouldn't even be like this at any other weddings she has attended.

He hopes that he takes care of her forever.

Piper and Finn finally go and sit down at their seats as he brings her some cake and some wine.

And then Riley gathers everyone around to announce the bouquet toss will be happening very soon, this is something Piper isn't bothered about. She is no rush to get married and doesn't want to jinx her chances of Finn proposing.

All of the girls walk around the middle of the dance floor until Riley notices Piper sitting next to Finn.

"Piper, come on I want you to be apart of this." Riley says.

She smiles and nods at walks towards everyone and waits for her to throw the bouquet.

Then, she throws it up in the air until she reaches for her hand and then catches it in her hand.

Piper immediately turns over to her boyfriend and he looks utterly shocked and James has no words. No one can really.

They all cheer for her as she walks towards to Finn as she laughs.

"It's just a silly tradition, It's not real?" Piper asks him.

He shakes his head chuckling to her.

"Nah, It's a stupid one, I haven't even been thinking about it we're only 21." Finn says.

It can't be true.

Little did Piper know, Finn proposed to Piper 3 months later and got married a year later..

This will be a day Piper and Finn will never forget.

oohhh, this was soo cute to write!! I hope u enjoyed this oneshot if u did let me know what you thought about it. AND 2 DAYS TILL 8B! AH IM EXCITED!! OMG EP 16 PIPER IS PLANNING A GRAND GESTURE TO FINN!!! OMG IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT!!