Screech X Reader (Fluff)

OH GOD I really don't have an idea for this Sheesh     😅😅

Here you go ScreechDaRoach
And.. Ur_Crusty_toenail01
OML HAHHAHAJJAHAHAJ-
True... Haha.. (I actually died laughing seeing that for the first time) [and uh that's ambush my man.]

Alright let's go

You Just opened the door labeled 017 after dealing with Rush. The door opened by itself. You still weren't used to that. The door revealed a pitch black room. You, not wanting to deal with it you put on your phone flashlight. Shit. My phones on 5%. You thought.

"I should've charged it" You say while walking in to the room.  You walk over to the door realizing it was locked. You saw a separate room to the right of you. You walked in and looked around. Your phone died. "Shit... Shit Shit Shit Shit SHIT." You said. You were always afraid of the dark. You looked around until you found the key on a box.

"Oh here it is!" You said. Until..
Psst
"WHO'S THERE." You yelled. "Geez it's just me.." A mysterious voice said. It was kind of pitchy. You looked down to see a creature with a ink covered round head, Two white glowing eyes, And six inky tentacles. You squealed at the top of your lungs.

"Hey!! Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." It said. You were scared but still talked. "What do you want from me??" "Just a ride! I've never been in the light before." It replied. "That doesn't seem that bad... Oki!!" You told it. You picked it up and put it on your head. It held on with its tentacles.

You walked towards the door. "Ok, here we go!" You said walking into next room. "Woah..." It stopped. "Let me down!!" "Ok" you replied. You put it down. It started to fly across the room. "THIS IS AMAZING!!!" It yelled to you. "THANK YOU!!" It yelled again.

"No, problem." You said. It flew back to you. "Can you hold me?" It asked. "Sure little bud." You told it. You grabbed and held it in your arms. "Do you maybe want to be friends?... No.. Nevermind.. you'd just say no like the rest of them" It said. "Sure!!" You replied. "Really?" It asked

You nodded your head.

Maybe more then friends..

Done yay!!