Rush X Reader (Fluff)

Oh god, this gonna be cringé get ready for a ride..

Also Y/n is Gender neutral bc is was not specified what gender they are.

Here you go Bobafreakk_ink!!

YEET

You had just arrived in a tiny hotel away from home. You had just been kicked out by you're parents. This might be a good place to stay for awhile. You thought. It looked like it was only you. Weird. Shouldn't there be more people here? You questioned yourself while looking around.

The elevators were numbered. Maybe since I'm the only one here. I'll go into the 1 elevator. You said to yourself. You headed for the elevator. You entered, And the gates closed themselves on you. "Nice, creepy elevator." You said sarcastically.

The elevator started playing some music. You started to do a little dance. Till it ended and the gates opened. You looked around to see what looked like a service room. You decided to see if you could find anything useful at the desk. You looked over to see the door was locked.

"Well that's just great." You said a little annoyed. You crouched under the bell cart. "Ah hah there's the key." You mumbled to yourself.

Third person

Y/n got up and walked over to the board. They grabbed the key marked 0001. They went back through the bell cart and jogged to the door. They then used the key on the door and opened it weakly. "Is anyone here?" Y/n called.

First person

(Time skip to door 16)
The lights flickered vigorously as you heard a Erie sound. Soon it sounded closer. You hid in a closet afraid of what was happening. The sound started to sound like sobbing.. You hopped out of the closet wondering what was going on..

Btw rush looks like this.

Is the monster crying? You thought

The sobbing grew louder as you approached the sound. "IM TIRED OF MISSING THESE PLAYERS! THE MORE I MISS THE MORE OUR HOME IS IN DANGER!" The monster yelled.
Yes he can talk alright.

"Are you alright sir?" You ask. "WHAT DO YOU WANNA KNOW!" The monster yelled at you. "I kinda just wanna help you..." you replied scared.
"Oh, you wanna help?" The monster said confused. You hugged it. It hugged back unknowingly. "Thank you.. My name is rush." Rush said.

"Ok.. I'm Y/n and I promise I won't hurt your home in anyway." You promised. "Thank you..." Rush Said.

You just befriended a monster.. maybe even delovped feelings for it.

The end

Yay first request done!!
Hope you enjoyed it
(I tried my best 😅)
(Words : 437)