Seek x reader

This was requested by my bestie Sarah!!

Yay

/\|This sarah :)

/\
|
This sarah :)

Alright let's start :D

You had just finished dealing with an unexpected ambush attack. When the next room you open has an eye on the wall. Black goop surrounding it. It looked like it broke through the wall, and was Watching you? "Oh hell nah man." You said out loud. You decided to run to the next door.

You kept on running through 4 different rooms, eyes multiplying. Oh, fuck nah. You thought to yourself. You ended up reaching a long hallway. Those weird eye thingys left HOORAY. You said to yourself in your mind. You kept on walking until you heard loud footsteps. "Hey, human." The monster said right behind you. "You might want to run human." Guiding Light Explained.

You tried to run but you were picked up by the monster. "Your dead." Guiding Light said. "I KINDA KNOW THAT GUIDING LIGHT." You yelled at it. "What are you yelling at?" The monster asked. "Ummm.. Nothing." You replied. "Ok?" The monster seemed confused.

"You know I haven't had a good run in awhile so..." The monster stopped. "I'll let you run and I chase you, Like you normally do and just pretend this didn't happen k?" The monster finished. "Ok!" You replied flustered that it sparing you. You of course ran full sonic mode, locking the door on that monster.

"I'm surprised seek spared you."
Guiding Light said.

"Yeah, I wonder why.."

Yay!! Done!!