☆Yule special☆

Hello everyone! Just a heads up I think I'm gonna make Y/n a switch for now unless a majority want to change that I'll change it no problem! If you don't know what a switch is its basically bottom and top fused together. No there will be none of that in this but there will be in the future.

○▪︎

It was a snowy day on Berk. The harsh wind whipped against Y/n's face and the specks of snow melted on his skin. It wasn't any better that he was running at this particular moment but he was I a state of panic.

Why?

Well Dagur had sent him a peculiar gift, an axe with the word Kærasti engraved onto it, Y/n wouldn't have been so worried if it was just that but upon further inspection there was a skrill made of silver onto the handel with a pretty purple jewel as an eye.

This would have cost Dagur a lot.

And gods it was beautiful too, Y/n would've been overjoyed had he been an ignorant fool.
No. 1 Y/n had failed to prepare a gift for Dagur that held such a sentiment.
No. 2 They weren't technically courting one another.
And finally No.3 his family had no idea that there was even a chance that they'd be together.

No, Y/n the bloodthirsty was an absolute coward in the face of his father and the judgment of his younger brother.

He wanted to be a son his dad could be proud of. A son that Spitelout could boast about freely and no one would be able to negate any achievements with a negative comment.

He wanted to be and older brother who Snotlout could look up to. A brother he could turn to when in need.
Not a boy who couldn't even keep his hands to himself at the first sight of a muscular, obsessive and weirdly romantic lad who happens to be around his age.

No. It would be absolutely embarrassing.

However Y/n was not an ignorant fool, sure a bit awkward but he was a prepared, organised and a very good analyser.
He knew what Dagur liked, from his favourite food to his favourite weapon and currently his favourite was an axe but he couldn't just send him an axe when Dagur had sent him an axe.

Y/n had taken craftsmanship lessons with Gobber when he was younger to help support Hiccup so he knew how to make weapons and other objects. This mixed with the adrenaline that made him more efficient and fast which was perfect.

He arrived to the forge and began to usher out Astrid and Hiccup.

"Hello! Y/n, would you like to try some delicious yaknog? It's happiness in drink form!"

Y/n looked at the plate of cups that seemed to contain vomit. "Astrid, I knew you were brash and emotion based but please try to be less obvious when trying to poison me."

Astrid's face turned red but before she could attack Y/n, he had pushed both her and Hiccup out of the forge, slamming the doors behind them.

Y/n, now alone, got to work.

□■□

Sweat rolled down Y/n face as held up his work in his hands, proud.
Two silver, twin daggers. On each handle there was a ring mended into it and the handle was wrapped in yak wool cloth to make sure that it was not only comfortable but that it also had a good grip.

He had reinforced and sharpened the blades and the metal glinted with the light of the cooling embers. The daggers were also barbed to make sure that the victim would receive as much pain and injury as possible.

Y/n had began to wrap up his gift when a loud boom sounded from outside, followed by another and another.

Panicked yells of villagers and angry shouts began throughout the village.