Ch. 8

Hi everyone! Just to let you know on 30/10/2022 will be when I post the surprise so you might want to follow me so you get the notification because it won't be on this story! Hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry its so short.

○▪︎○

I opened my sketchbook, flipping through the pages until I landed on my nightfury drawing. I quickly added a second tail flap where the charcoal smudge was. 'He's supposed to have two.'
With my mind made up I quickly got to work.

It was hard was hard work with no muscle but with my experience made it easier by a tenfold.

I watched as the water sizzled when I dipped the glowing iron in it. Blacksmithing was therapeutic for me in a way. I enjoyed it, it made me useful. Something I was good at, something not many others could do.

I picked at the metal of the shield.

'Maybe I should've taken Y/n up on his training offer.' I thought as I struggled to remove the metal.

The heat of the flames warmed my face it was so similar to that of a dragon's breath but unlike the terrifying experience that is, the flames of the oven were more welcoming. Which makes sense because I'm not running for my life.
.
.
.

'Finally'

□■□

"Go to bed, Snotlout or Njorun won't let you dream." Snotlout had been up all night and continued to refuse to go to bed, if he didn't go now I would be forced into knocking him out. A strong viking needs to sleep.

"Uhg, fine BUT it doesn't mean you've won!"

I chuckled. "Don't be a sore loser, brother, we can spar again in the morning and you'll be strong and well rested. That's an advantage over me."

"Wait are you not going to sleep? That is so not fair!" He stopped away down to the attic.

I tolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna tuck me in or not!? HURRY UP!"

'I really do baby him to much.'

"Coming Snotlout! Quiet down before you wake the village."