35. What if that truth you are protecting gives justice to innocents.

Start from the beginning

Reversing it in opposite direction he open it and hand it to her, which she took without saying a word, confused, surprised was only thing written on her face.

Reading it thoroughly she closed it and soon tear fall for her eyes, she unknowingly feel strange after reading it. She knew no one to trust...no one...

" Who give you this...I know you get it from someone " she asked wiping her tears away while blinking curiously, she wanted to know who give him, who already know this...then why hide it all along.

" It's not time for your question, I will answer them once we get back " jimin say fishing that scroll back in hanbok ignoring her curious, annoyed expression.

Wearing gat back on head he look around to spot no one, he already assured no one to get in there way until they successfully escape from dungeons.

" I am not coming...first tell me, who give you this " acting stubborn jisoo asked, she still wanted to know which she will surely going to know sooner or later rather than escaping her way from there.

If she want to give justice she need to stay alive..but she is quite stubborn.

Jimin huffed and frowned over her question, he clenched his jaw and glare towards her who didn't flinched a bit.

She stood tall meeting his glare who sigh and step closer to her. Stepping closer he smacked her head with his martial skills and once again knocked her.

It wasn't time for anything but to get from here.

Jimin felt guilty for forcing jisoo to move away from Taehyung's life. Precisely he was acting paranoid and stubborn.

But he was only doing this to keep his bestfriend safe. Jisoo was threat, she was rebellious daughter...well its true or not no one knew but still people think that way.

She will bring trouble to taehyung and already she has. Taehyung's worse condition today was because of her, if she didn't went with Sehun.

But she didn't know either, does she know...NO.

Jimin didn't waste another minute and plan to bring jisoo back to Bangtan palace, cause he was guilty and Taehyung need her most.

He gait his horse towards Park Mansion and asked few maids about Jisoo who didn't know anything about her.

Mansion was not like usual, it was too silent like no one was inside. Just maids roaming around doing there work.

He asked few attendees about Jisoo means when lady Park Chaeyoung who was only one in Mansion spot him searching for her unnie who didn't come returned since yesterday.

" Vice General Jimin...what happened " she asked blinking her eyes towards him who look elsewhere not meeting her gaze...he was trying to act casual as looking towards her he only hurt himself.

" Jisooshi...where is Jisooshi " Jimin ask on which Chae shoke her head as no. She don't know either...she went with her oppa Chanyeol and then she didn't come back.

" I don't know, yesterday she went with oppa then she didn't come back... nor Chanyeol oppa " she mumble, she was worried about her. What happened. Was she alright.