Chapter One (edited)

The Forgotten Memory

Takane got her body back after one year floating aimlessly into other devices as a virus. It was fun but how she missed her body so much is incomparable. Before heading back to her house, she decided to stop by the Mekaku Dans' hideout.

The moment Takane pushed the door open, it made a loud sound. Making heads turn to the door and stare at Takane. Everyone was bewildered with Takane's appearance except Kano because he knew it all along.

Kido was the first to speak up. "Who are you?"

"How mean, Kido~!" Kano said in a childish tone. "She's one of our members, remember?" Kano continued with a smirk.

Kido took awhile to figure it out until it hit her. "Could you be... Ene?" Kido said as she see the similar hairstyle between Takane and Ene.

Everyone in the room was speechless except Kano and Takane. Their mouth was left slightly agape as they stared at Takane.

"H-How?" Kido said, at lost of words. 

"I was human to begin with," Takane said with a soft chuckle at their reactions. She didn't know it'll be this bad.

"Seriously?" Seto said.

"Okay everyone, calm down. I'll explain everything," Takane said with a sigh.

After minutes of explaining, Takane sighed as she had to explain her situation for about thirty minutes or so. "Oh, you're that girl," Shintaro said as he realised.

"I still won't forgive you, master~" Takane said mockingly. "Why are you still calling me master?" Shintaro said in an annoyed tone.

"It was a bet, remember?" Takane said with a really pissed face. "Even I don't want to do it but if it annoys you, it's worth the pain," Takane said with an evil smile.

Shintaro clicked his tongue as he went back to his room.

Takane looked around the room to notice that someone was missing. 

Konoha.

Screech

The sound of the door was sounded and everyone was looking at the source. What came out was a sleepy Konoha who looked as if he just woken up.

Takane couldn't express what she was feeling now. Was she happy or sad? She doesn't know. What she does know is that Konoha is bewildered right now.

"Hmm.. Who is this person?" Konoha asked while rubbing his eyes. "My name is Enomoto Takane but you might know me as 'Ene' " Takane said with a small smile because she was quite tired, saying this for the millionth time.

"Ene...? You mean the girl in the phone?" Konoha said while tilting his head to the left. "Yeah, I'm that girl," Takane said as she somehow thought that Konoha was being cute when tilting his head.

"I see.." Konoha said while walking towards the sofa. He sat opposite Kano as he searches for some snacks on the coffee table.

Takane let out a small sigh as she kept explaining like a robot because she had to keep repeating.

Takane decided to leave the secret base and went home after a few goodbyes to the members.

When Takane reached home, she couldn't control these overflowing emotions. Her tears couldn't stop. Her knees went weak  crouched and hugged her knees.

She was crying not because she got to see everyone but the fact that Haruka might be gone for good. Konoha's memories. I wonder what would happen if Konoha got them back? Will he turn back to being Haruka?

Takane managed to walk towards the bed and she cried until her pillow was so soaked and eventually fell asleep.

When she woke up, it was around 8p.m. She told herself to go cook something for dinner but her legs wouldn't move. She decided to just go with some snacks on her table.

Takane suddenly got the mood to play some games. There was a large amount of games to play. But her hand decided to choose this very game. Tears began to fall once again on Takane's face. The game was Headphone Actor.

That was the game that Haruka, Takane and their teacher worked on. It was some pretty decent game. She finally stopped crying but there were still few droplets of tear falling down.

Takane inserted the game in her computer. She set the difficulity and player. While playing this game, the memories of their time together in high school hit her like never before. She remembers how they worked on it, designed the characters and everything.

Takane remembered that this game was how she met that Shintaro and Ayano. She remembered how they enrolled to this school and became friends with her and Haruka.

It was the happiest time of her life. She remember how she loved Haruka. How she couldn't deliver the last words to him before she became 'Ene'.

Takane regretted all of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

「Writer's Notes」

Well, you're probably wondering why I uploaded Chapter 1 again.
It's because I've received some complains that it's quite similar to someone else's fanfiction.

To solve this complaint, I decided to change Chapter 1 as it's not really that much of a trouble.

I'm not blaming the person who complained. I just wanted to thank you for telling me. Thank you for telling me that my ex-Chapter 1 was similar to someone else's. I hope this Chapter 1 won't be similar to someone else's fanfiction.

By yours truly, Neko Elvira.