3.41 You too, my son!

All the Saiyans were pushing against each other to see through the too few portholes on their transport ship.

— It's night! It's night above the sky!

— That's actually normal. Light is also affected by gravity.

— But the sun has become so puny. Aren't we getting close to it now?

Don't look at the sun!, a Tsuful yelled.

— But why isn't it as bright?

— The... it... the sun is a projector... It sends highly condensed and powerful light, hmm, like a laser. And the air, uh... it filters the, uh... it distributes the light over the planet. So on the ground, the sun isn't too painful on your eyes, but in space, you'd receive all of the concentrated light in your eyes and would go blind. That's it. It's not a joke, please don't look at the sun.

— What's a projector?

— What's a laser?

— Just avoid getting your eyes burnt before the fight...

— We're passing by the moon right? Oh, could we take the moon with us? Like that we'd be able to become Oozaru when we'd want at home!

— The moon is actually a lot larger than... hmm, actually it's not on our path. And for the combat we will of course use artificial moons if necessary.

— On the way back, can we go fetch the moon?

— I uh... we'll see then.

Several rebels were on the same vessel and observed with humor these aborigines and their questions. Others had preferred mounting aboard another transport ship, where they would have more tranquility and could concentrate before the fight.

— Bourgo, I'd like to talk to you in private, the rebel Tagarrion said to him.

They entered a compartment of the vessel and closed the door.

— There's something I need to tell you about the spatial arena. I hadn't revealed it, because I didn't want a mass desertion. You are wise and I can tell you. If you think we should reveal it, I'll abide. It concerns the last and most vital point of our war. We really can't miss, you understand...

— Get to the point

— Ok so, hmm... I'm in liaison with the Demon Prince Snower.

Bourgo's eyes opened wide and he readied himself to fight if needed.

— The Prince has helped the creation of the rebels since the beginning. No one is aware of this because he needs to be very discrete. But he is an ally!

— Do not believe I will trust him easily.

— That's won't be necessary for now. The important point is that he'll help us kill Frosty and Blizzard. Our group attacking the palace will also receive aid. In any case, eliminating Demons will only help us. And Snower being the last survivor is surely the weakest of them all!

— And how does that help us on the arena?

— He planted a bomb. A very, very dangerous and powerful bomb.

— What is he waiting for to detonate it?

— For Frosty to be literally on top of if.

— I see. Frosty could flee and survive if he had the time to see the explosion. But what of the other fighters?

— Well, that's an ethical problem... but it's clear that none of us would survive unless we were easily one kilometre from the explosion... and run quickly.