Hocus Pocus 2: Part 2- The Witches Are Back

Start from the beginning

"Good point."

Becca looked at the photo sorrowfully before placing it face-down on the ground. She took out a box of matches. "Okay, ready?"

"Nope." Izzy chuckled as Becca smirked.

"Yeah."

"All right." Becca lit the candle and the two friends spoke as one. "Another year begins anew, Maiden, Mother, and Crone too. We call on thee with one request, help our intentions manifest."

The Sanderson sisters smiled proudly at the young witches.

Cassie, however, felt a terrible pang of guilt for missing out on the night with her friends.

They both gasped as the candle flame grew larger and began to sparkle and sizzle. They tried to blow it out with no luck and started to panic.

"Gilbert... why?" Izzy sighed in annoyance.

Gilbert wore a bashful expression, "it's birthday sparklers. I thought it would be a fun surprise..."

"Well, it's a nicer surprise than three ancient witches, so sure."

"It won't go out. Becca!"

"Hang on!" Becca distinguished the flame with her water bottle. She sighed in relief. "Thanks a lot, Gilbert. Almost started a forest fire."

Gilbert smiled apologetically, "yeah, sorry about that..."

They both took a calming breath. However, this peace was quickly ruined as the candle caught alight yet again. This time, the flame was black.

"Well, shit." Dani groaned.

Thackery dropped his face in his hands tiredly. Billy looked bored and the Sanderson sisters cackled cheerfully.

Max, Allison and Cassie face-palmed in frustration, while Izzy and Becca glared at Gilbert.

Gilbert sipped his lemonade, refusing to look anyone in the eye.

"What the...?" Izzy gasped in surprise.

"How, how is that?" Becca furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. The two friends began to try and blow the candle out, but it didn't work. They stopped and looked around.

"Thy candle will not go out, little witch," Winifred smiled proudly. "Not until sunrise."

An eerie voice filled the silence of the woods. "Come little children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment."

"Ah yes, the creepy song is back," Max sighed.

Sarah beamed as she hummed the song.

"Izzy?" Becca asked in reassurance.

"Becca." Izzy's voice shook.

"Why is everything so quiet?"

"Your fear is delicious," Winifred cackled in amusement, clapping her hands together.

"I don't know." Izzy said with a panicked whisper.

All of a sudden, the ground began to rumble and shake, like an earthquake. Izzy and Becca yelped in terror.

"You always seem to like to make an entrance, huh?" Allison rolled her eyes at the sisters.

"A dramatic entrance shows everyone that we are a force to be reckoned with!" Sarah said seriously, causing a few people to chuckle.

"What is that!? What is that!? Why is everything...?! What...?!" Becca cried in confusion, shielding her face from a large gust of wind.

Becca hid her face in her hands out of embarrassment as a few people chuckled. Cassie pat her on the back in comfort.