18

"Oh my god, guys look Y/N's back!" "Mina, calm down and give her some space you heard what happened." "Ugggh, fine I'll drop it. But I still wanna say hi." "Hey, Mina. What's been happening around here. And where's Bakugo and Midoriya?" "Oh, that. Well, they got on house arrest because they had a really big fight." "Ahhh."

"Y/N, are you okay? I know what happened." "How cause your dad saved me?" "Not exactly. I was, uh, there." "What?! You could have fucking died!" "I know but I thought that since you came to save me that time, I could return the favor." "Oh, well that's actually pretty thoughtful." "Hehe, yeah. But I'm just glad your safe and sound."

I completely forgot midterms were today! I haven't been able to study because of Lal the shit that's happened. I hope aizawa cuts me some slack.

After midterms

I know I fucking failed. The only questions I knew were ones about water. I'm so dead if I failed. "Now, everyone, the person who ranked the lowest in midterms was Aoyama, and the highest ranked was Momo Yaoyorozu. I will now list everyone else. 2: Shoto Todoroki, 3: Izuku Midoriya, 4:Katsuki Bakugo, 5: Y/N Aquari, 6: Hitoshi Shinso, etc."

How the hell did I get fifth, like I honestly thought I was gonna fail. My mom's gonna be happy. "Hey, kitten~" uhhhhhhh. "H-hey, Shinso, whatcha doin?" "Nothing. But, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at my place since my family's out of town." "Uhh, yeah sure just let me ask my mom."

Y/N:Hey mom can I spend the night at shinso's tonight?

Mom:Yes honey that's fine but don't do anything to drastic.

Y/N:I won't. Love you

Mom: Love you too honey

"She said yes!" "Great."

At shinso's house

I hope he doesn't think about doing anything dirty. If he does we'll both be grounded for months. "Hey, I was wondering, do you still have your v-card?" "Um, yes? Why would you-ohhhhh." "Yeah. Do you think it would be okay if we did, you know, it?" "Well I mean I'm down but if something happens like I get std's or pregnant then something bad will happen to both of us." "Well then let's try to be careful." "Ok."

After doing the devils tango

That was the best thing I've ever done in my life! I just hope shinso feels the same way. "Hey, baby. Last night was fun. But my dad texted me saying he was 5 minutes away so we might need to get dressed." "Ok, is he okay with me staying here?" "Yeah, of course he is." "Ok."