10

"So Kami, Kiri, Bakugo, Mina, and me will go and try and rescue Shinso?" "Yep I think the only ones not here are Kiri and Kacchan." "We're here now! Sorry Bakubro doesn't really like helping people." "It's fine Kiri, as long as we're all here."

I've been coming up with a plan for the last few hours. My step-dad told me about the League of villains who kidnapped him. So my plan is that we would have Mina melt the door so we could jump in. Then Bakugo would start doing stun grenades so we could get shinso without getting into a fight. If that failed, then denki would electrocute the floor of the building to get them all electrocuted. Then we'd try and run out before they catch us.

"Okay, so Mina, melt the door." "On it!" When we stepped inside there was a purple ghost man and a guy with hands all over him. I could see Shinso tied in the corner put to sleep. "Bakugo, you know what to do!" "Do tell me what to do, you fucking extra!"
"Just go! We need to save him!" Bakugo started doing his thing while me, Mina, and Kiri went to get Shinso.

"Shit! Why is handy man back here?" "Well, kids, your gonna die today. Your friend is staying here!" "Denki, now!" "On it!" Kiri went unbreakable so we could jump on him so we wouldn't get electrocuted. "Now! Grab Shinso!"

"Shinso wake up please! We're getting you out of here!" "Hmm, what, where am I? Oh shit!" "Don't worry bro we're getting you out of here!" "Let's go! We need to get him and Denki out of here now before the villains get us! Kiri, Mina, grab Denki so we can get home out of here!" "On it, Y/N!"

When they were getting Denki I started untying Shinso when a villain who had had a lot of patchwork done walked up behind me. "Hi, little girl, you look like you belong here with us. Why don't you and your friend stay and listen to what we want to say." "I'm sorry Mr. patchwork, but we can't stay." "OH, It's not a choice." Shit he's gonna burn us if we don't stay! I've got to come up with a new plan.

"Fine, we'll stay. I'll tell my other friends. Denki come here!" "What Y/N?" "Get Shinso out of here now before I accidentally drown him and the others!" "O-okay!" "Bye bye patchwork man." I started to make a water ball with the strength of a tsunami. The patchwork man started to shoot fire guns but they didn't work because after 3 minutes the building was filled with water and torn down from the pressure built up.

"Shit! Kiri call the police I can't find   Y/N!" "Okay Mina! I hope they find her!" "What, Mina you can't find her? Where is she?!" "Shin I hope she's okay but I don't know." Oh my god! I hope she's okay she can't die on me! "Kirishima when will the police get here?" "They said 10 minutes. Are you okay Shinso?"

"No I'm not okay! She can't die! I-I love her!" "Shinso she's going to be okay. Look the police are here!" "Okay where is the girl?" "We can't find her in the ruble, officer!" "Okay tell your friends to stay back we're going into the mess to look for her a arrest the villains." "Okay officer."

Wha- what happened? Oh shit I'm stuck. "Help! Help! I'm over here stuck under a ceiling beam!" "Boss I see her over there!" "Well get her out of there and into the ambulance!" "Yes sir!" I'm going to an ambulance? Wait I can't move my arms! Did my arms break when the beam fell on me?! Mom's going to kill me!

A few hours later...

"Doctor is she going to be okay?" "Son, she broke both arms and had a piece of wood cut her head open. She is awake now and you can see her." "Thanks so much doctor! Y/n!" "Shinso, your here? What about class?" "My dads let me skip because, well, your my girlfriend." "Thanks so much for the visit. I can use it after that accident."

711 words baby! I am going to try and do them this long!