2

"Hey, Kyoka, can I have your number so we can keep in touch?""Sure Y/N. Here.""Thanks, I'll text you when I get home.""OK, talk later." After I got home I got a notification that I was added to the class 1-a group chat.

Mina: Hey Y/N! I hope it's okay I added you to the class group chat.

Y/N: It's okay, Mina.

Denki: Y/N do you wanna train with us tomorrow after school?

Y/N: Sure I'll ask my mom.

"Hey, mom is it okay if I train with my friends tomorrow after school?""Sure, sweetheart.""Thanks, mom!"

Y/N: My mom said yes, Denki, so sure.

Denki: Awesome!

Shinso: Why are you all blowing up my phone when I'm TRYING to get some sleep?!

Kirishima: Sorry, Shinbro.

Rest of the class: Sorry!

After that I got a notification that shinso sent me a friend request on snapchat.

Y/N: Shinso, why did you friend me on snap?

Shinso: Because your one of the best people in the class.

Y/N: And why is that?!

Shinso: Because your emo, look depressed, and quiet, and I like that about you. Your the only person in this class besides Kyoka who has that energy, and I thought we could be friends.

Y/N: OK.

The next day at school all I could think about was how Shinso asked me to be his friend. My thought process was interrupted by Present Mic yelling at the class.

"All right class! Today were gonna be working on how you use proper correlative conjunctions. Take out your books and turn to page 73."

As we all took out our books I couldn't help but realize that Shinso kept looking in my direction. "Why is he looking at me?! And why does he always look away when I see him?!"

310 words still short I'll do better!