11

It's been a few days since I got out of the hospital and I get to go to school tomorrow. Shinso has been facetiming me because my mom said no boys aloud. I'm excited because we get to go to a summer camp.

The next day...

"Oh, hey Y/N! Your okay!" "Yeah I got out of the hospital a few days ago." "Well we're all happy your okay! We heard how you fought the villains and saved Shinso! To us your a hero!" "Thanks, Ochaco. You guys are all the best!" "All right class! I know one of your classmates went throught a traumatic expirience, but this is class, and you need to get ready for it." "Sorry Mr. Aizawa."

"Now, next week you all get to go to a summer camp with 1-b, and if you failed finals, you kind of didn't because you only failed the fight portion of the test. Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, and Sero, you get to go to the summer camp..." "YEAH!" "...but you'll have to take remedial classes." "WHAT?" "Your punishment for failing."

I didn't even take the finals, but neither did Shinso so I think we still have to do them today. "Um, Mr. Aizawa, do me and Shinso have to take the finals today since we weren't here?" "Yes, you and shinso go against me today when the others are in gym." "Okay, just wanting to know. Thank you sir."

Time for my finals. I hope I pass, Mr. Aizawa is really strong and all I can do is stop him with water. I hope Shinso can beat him.

"Team Aquari and Shinso final exam starts...now!"

"Shinso do you have a plan?" "If we lure him to the farthest place from the exit, I could try and capture him with my capture scarf. Do you have a plan?" "Well, I have a new move I want to try, he would see me." "Do it Y/N!" My new move is where I can use the water in my body and turn myself into a water puddle and stream away. But I know it won't work.

I started turning myself into the puddle when I stopped. I knew Aizawa was somewhere near. "Y/N run as far as you can I'll distracted him!" "O-okay." When I started running I heard Aizawa and Shinso start fight. "Oh God I hope we pass!" "Shinso, I've got an idea!" I started making a water ball before Aizawa could see me.

I've been working on a stronger water ball to have the strength of 30 tsunami pressure structures. "Aizawa, this might hurt, a lot!" As soon as Shinso looked at me I blasted Aizawa with the water ball. Next thing I see is both of them knocked out on the ground.

"Team Aquari and Shinso have passed their final exam."

"Oh, thank God we passed! Shinso, Aizawa, are you guys okay?" Shinso started waking up after I said that. "Hmm, um, yeah, I'm okay kitten. Tha-" As soon as Shinso said kitten Aizawa woke up and almost strangled him. "You have been dating Y/N and you didn't tell me?! I am so glad it's not a loud blonde!" "Her real hair color is blonde and in private she is loud, like, Kaminari loud." "Fuck!"

553 words not long not short so yeah love you guys!