Chapter 6: A Talk With the Creator and Meeting Two Myths

Start from the beginning

"Very well Percy, now, let's talk about some other stuff. For instance, let's talk about how you plan on defeating the giants." Chaos asked. She knew what he will do but she wanted to hear it from the kid himself. When she thought about it she felt sad, sad that a 16-year-old had gone through so much at such a young age. When this conversation is over she is going to have one with her grandaughters, the fates, about how they shape, well, fate.

"Well, the giants can only be defeated with a demigod and a god. So I am going to have to help Heracles, as much as I don't like it, to work with the gods. I will participate, but I will do it from the shadows so as to not make my presence in this war too much for the fates to overwrite from everyone's minds." Percy responded and Chaos smiled once again at his answer. They kept talking for quite some time until Percy's body started to give some smoke. Percy looked at Chaos and she gave him an apologetic smile. 

"I am sorry that our time to talk is up. The reason why you are smoking is that I am contacting you through your mind and not your physical body. If we were to physically meet our time would be longer." Chaos explained and Percy nodded in understanding. 

"No worries Lady Chaos, it was an honor to meet you. Hope to not let down your expectations." Percy replied. His response made Chaos raise an eyebrow because she didn't know how he figured out that she had great expectations of him. Percy chuckled before giving her his lopsided grin and answering. 

"Why else would the freaking creator of the universe want to talk to me if not because she expects great things from me?" Percy pointed out and Chaos' smile grew even more than before. In her mind, she was celebrating about choosing the correct person for her future plans. 

"Very well thought Percy. We will meet sometime later during your curse to give you a small surprise..." Chaos lingered about before snapping her fingers and Percy's vision started to blur. 

Percy woke up once again in his bedroom and it was the morning of the next day. His body felt so strong and full of energy, unlike any other time. The closes he could compare it was when he would step or get splashed with water. He decided to just be grateful to Chaos for this and went out of this room towards the throne room. He noticed that the doors were closed, meaning that there was a meeting going on. He stepped in and noticed a very muscular man with a white chiton and black hair like Zeus. 

Percy immediately knew who this man was and felt a sensation of disgust and hatred for what he did to Zoe. Well, what he will do to Zoe later when he does his 12 labors after going mad and killing his family because of Hera. Decided to make himself known to the gods he cleared his throat and everyone looked at him. 

Heracles had the same eyes as Zeus, but other than that and hair stile they didn't look anything alike. While Zeus might have a muscular body, Heracles had the body of a bodybuilder almost looking like steroids. Heracles seemed to be around almost twenty. Percy could see the relaxed but tense features in Heracles' face and body posture. He couldn't understand why until he remember that Heracles wasn't used to gods. 

"Who are you?" Heracles asked. The question made Percy question if he should tell him his real name, but he remember that anyone besides the gods will forget about him. 

"My name is Perseus Jackson, but you can call me Percy." Percy answered and stretched out his hand to greet the living legend. Heracles looked unsure about it but he ended up shaking Percy's hand in a strong grip. It didn't make Percy flinch or groan in pain, it rather made him admire the strength of the son of Zeus. 

"Son, he is here to help us with this war that we called for you." Zeus announced and Heracles looked up at his father questioningly. Percy didn't judge because he still looked rather young. He was almost 17 years old but with the time travel, he didn't know if he was still aging.