Boboiboy couldn't help but grit his teeth, Erithrius was brainwashing the eldians to the point he even used their God against them. The system was wrong, and shameful and should be stopped at all costs. But, speaking against the general would blow their cover and he didn't want that either. They just needed to endure all of these things and in the end, everything will go well, they'll save Lluminaria from this merciless tyranny and free the kingdom once and for all.

"Now, a toast for King Lunos and Lluminaria," he raised a glass of wine, showing it to the eldians with a smile.

"May our kingdom stay the strongest and may more blessings come to us!" Most eldians followed his movements before drinking the wine together with him.

Y/n looked down before shaking her head, the general was insane. Her head was spinning, the dark magic was getting stronger and she couldn't just seal it in an open place like this. A few guests were already infected by it but she couldn't fight against it with this many people around. She lost, just for this once. "We should return to the others, we still need to get Adu Du's ship," She turned to the young man beside her in a stern manner. Time was running out, it was going to be the time when eldians were going to be infected by dark magic as said by Lazarus.

"Right, let's go!" He nodded his head before he wrapped his hand around her wrist to help her navigate around the crowd of people. "Pardon," Boboiboy apologised as they keep running into people as they hurried out of the crowd. Once they managed to leave the ballroom, Boboiboy glanced at his power watch, thinking about calling his friends to inform them about the intel Y/n managed to pick up.

A beeping noise was released from his power watch before a hologram of his friends appeared from his watch. "Boboiboy, Y/n! Did you manage to get information?" Yaya began before Gopal's screen popped from the side to reveal him and Fang together. "Yes we have, let us meet on the west wing of the manor! There is a dead end on the corner which is only an illusion due to magic being cast. The ship is hidden inside that secret room!" Y/n explained what she heard from the gossiping nobles.

"Eh? But, we will get caught! Do we have to fight the security?" The molecule manipulator began worriedly but his friend with him responded immediately. "Like we have any other choice, then we must fight them alright," Fang nodded his head in confirmation. "Very well, let us see each other soon enough," Y/n nodded her head in agreement before the call ended in a flash. Boboiboy dropped his arm before looking at the female elf.

"There is no time to waste, we would not want to be against eldians. The magic they possess is outstanding, it would be a struggle for us to fight against them," Y/n reminded the elemental hero with her. "I understand, let's hurry then. Come on!" He began to move but immediately paused seeing her struggle to move quickly with her gown. Boboiboy didn't say a word and grabbed the lower part of her gown so it to be lighter for her to navigate around. He helped her with her gown as they began to search for the hall where the west wing would be.

Shoes clicked and echoed through the hallway, they didn't even bother to be quiet anymore since they were going to face the guards anyway. "Is this the right place?" Boboiboy glanced at the (h/c)-haired female in wonder. "Affirmative, any time now guards will block our path," She nodded her head. Even if they will try to get more people against them, it would be difficult since everyone was busy in the ballroom. Y/n stopped dead in her tracks, surprising Boboiboy at her sudden action. "What's wrong?" He asked her, trying to catch his breath.

"They are here, get ready, Boboiboy," Y/n responded quickly.

"Intruders, halt! You shall not pass this area!" Multiple guards blocked their path, spears being pointed towards them. "An eldian! Did you perhaps get lost? This is no place for strangers to go, return to the ballroom or we will escort you out of this manor once and for all!" A guard began, turning to Y/n with narrowed eyes, with a tight grip on his spear that was being pointed at her. Even though they were trying to be polite, pointing a weapon against someone else is an act of disrespect already and Y/n kept that in mind.