She is just beautiful.

I got out to kiss her. I wanted to take her back inside and do unspeakable shiz to her. Only she's pregnant now.

"Hey Jack." she said hugging me.

"Hey there sexy momma!" I said spanking her butt as she walked to the Jeep. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at me.

I helped her into the jeep and ran around to get in too.

"You ready to find out our babies gender?" I asked driving to the doctors office.

Yep that's the big occasion today. Hannah and I are scheduled with a doctor to find out the sex of our baby.

"Yessss! I can't even wait." She said excitedly shaking in her seat.

Hannah is about 5 months pregnant so we can finally figure out whether its a guy or a girl. I was jittery since yesterday night when the doctor called Hannah to notify her that we had the appointment today.

"I'm excited too love!" I grinned. My heart was fluttering at how close we are to having a baby in our lives. Just yesterday we had gotten married.

I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other grasping Hannah's hand tightly. She had sweaty palms but I didn't mind, I knew she was nervous.

"Relax." I comforted her. "This is supposed to be a good day. No need to be nervous."

She smiled. "I'm excited Jack. I can't believe we're having a baby!"

I laughed. "You and me both babes."

I parked at the doctors office and leaned forward to kiss Hannah quickly. I just needed her that close. She slid her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"Let's do this." She giggled. We got out and walked to the front door. The time was just getting closer. It made me feel like I'm in some kind of dream.

Hannah and I walked into the doctors office building for the sonogram. I held her hand in mine, letting her know I'm here for here no matter what.

"I love you." She squeezed my hand.

"I love you too!" I smiled returning the squeeze.

We walked in and were immediately greeted by 16 smiling faces. "Surprise!" They all yelled simultaneously.

Hannahs mouth fell open. All of the guys, Maggie, Mahogany and Jacob pulled us into a group. Even our parents were there in the group hug.

-

"What are you guys doing here?" Hannah asked with a huge smile on her face.

"We're here to find out if we're having a little Carter!" Carter said.

"Or he's gonna be a Nash!" Nash smacked Carters ear.

"Woahh guys." Hayes held his hands up. "We all know the kids gonna be named Hayes!"

"He could be a girl too you idiots!" Maggie folded her arms. "Maggie Gilinsky! I can see it now!"

Hannah and I burst out laughing as they all made bets on whether our baby would be a girl or boy. It didn't matter to me, as long as our baby is healthy especially after that accident Hannah had.

"What do you think it'll be?" Shawn nudged me.

"I don't know man..if its a boy I'd get to teach him all the tricks and trades, you guys would get to be cool uncles. But if its a girl.."

"She'd be daddy's little girl." Hannah hooked her arm into mine.

"Exactly." I puffed my chest. A little girl would soften me up.