55 An Evil Blessing

Comenzar desde el principio

"You look very curious." She looked at him suspiciously. "Is there something going on between you two? Like an affair?" She smirked excitedly while thinking about it.

"What Nonsense! Do you think I will fall for any human?" He shrugged. "Impossible!" He rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

"But... I am only talking about having affair? Why did you thought about love?" She looked at him curiously. "Ezen, are you hiding something from me? See, you can tell me anything. I'll support you in your every decision. Okay?" She tried to reassure him but Ezen got more impatient.

"Just tell what happened to her and end it."

"How rude!" Equinox shrugged. "Fine! You know what happened? Larissa attacked Anastasia."

"What!? Why?" Ezen got confused. If Larissa wanted to attack someone then it should be him because he was the one who killed her. But Larissa going after Anastasia made no sense.

"Isn't it obvious!? She is doing this because of Lilith!"

"But why does Lilith want Anastasia? It can't be just because of powers. There is something that we don't know about."

"We'll see about her later. But first, let's focus on Julian and Larissa. We need to trap them somehow." She started to think. "But where?"

That's when she got an idea. "Wait! I completely forgot about it." Equinox became excited. "Tomorrow is the birthday of the river goddess. Oh god! How could I forget this?"

Ezen got confused by seeing her like this. "What does it has to do with trapping Larissa and Julian?"

"You idiot! That's the whole point. After 12 am, people will go near the river to celebrate her birth. And that time we'll trap them."

Trapping Larissa and Julian in that holy hours would be very easy. All they have to do is just call them near the river where the festival will begin.

No one can save them now.

Equinox was very optimistic about the plan. But Ezen started to find faults in it. "But I don't think they are dumb enough to enter our trap. Why will they come there when they know that it will get them in trouble?"

"Because of Anger. You know very well that Larissa hates to lose. And Anastasia defeated her even though she was weak. So I am damn sure that she might be filled with envy right now." She smiled while looking at the current scene that was unfolding very far away from here. She suddenly went into trance state.

***

Larissa sat on her knees in front of a soulless black statue of a woman. She was continuously weeping because she knew that Lilith is not going to let her leave that easily for the mistake she committed.

She looked at the statue with guilt and noticed the statue bleeding. Larissa got terrified by seeing that. She quickly opened her mouth to say something.

"Empress i...." Before she could say anything. The statue casted a red light and burned Larissa's body.

The whole dark cave was filled with Larissa's screams.

Her body was in full agony. Her fresh young skin started to melt in a second.

Even though Larissa was not alive, but still her body could feel all kinds of pain. It was the rule of being immortal. And she knew it!

When she was crying with pain. She heard a noise of a women who sounded very angry. "Well, Look who we have here? Larissa Perez, The Marchioness of the Stafford village." The voice laughed. "How did she end up here?"

Suddenly some unknown entity grabbed Larissa's neck and begin to choke her.

(I GaVe YoU One SiMPle TasK!!! But you idiot can't even do it properly.) Lilith's voice growled. (What's the point of being a 500 year old immortal, when you can't even defeat a newly skilled girl!?) She slammed larrisa's body on the wall.

Before Lilith could end Larissa's existence. Julian quickly came before her to protect his sister. "Empress please calm down." He tried to calm Lilith. "It's not Larissa's fault that she couldn't bring that girl before you."

Lilith became more angry. "Then!? Who's fault is it!? Mine!?"

Julian shook his head. "No, Empress you are misunderstanding me. We both know that not even a powerful demon of hell can do anything to that girl. So Larissa is no exception." He joined his hand before her. "Please empress. Give us few days. I promise I will sacrifice that girl in front of you. If we failed then drag us back to hell. I don't mind. But please just give us chance."

Lilith also agreed to their condition and made Larissa's body normal again. "Fine, but I will only give you 3 days. If you don't complete your task then I will undo the voodoo magic by myself."

"As you wish Empress" Julian bowed before her. "All I need is your blessing."

Lilith agreed to that and magically transported a dagger in Julian's hand. "Here you go. Stab that wench with this dagger. It won't kill her... But it will keep her unconscious for few minutes. Use it wisely. It can only be used once."

Saying that, Lilith's shadow again went inside the statue.

Julian, who was determined to sacrifice Anastasia, called someone inside the cave.

Later, A black hooded woman came inside the cave and bowed before Lilith's statue. No one could even see her face properly.

"What am I supposed to do?" She said with a calm demeanor.

"You need to take Anastasia in a quiet place and stab her with this thing." Julian handed her a dagger. "When she becomes unconscious. I will come to take her. Understand?"

The woman nodded and went outside without saying anything. She clenched the dagger tightly and prayed her task will be successful.

It will be quite easy for her to stab Anastasia. After all, she didn't wanted to led down Lilith.

***

Equinox who just got visions about the dagger, suddenly understood what was happening.

She quickly dialled Anastasia's number and told her to come near the Cobalt river.

Anastasia was sleepy but still, she agreed to go there. because she thought it has to do something with Larissa Perez.

She quickly got out from her bed and went to change her clothes.

Seeing Equinox in the panic state. Ezen asked her about it.

Equinox bitted her nails and said. "Remember the 1st vision I got a few days ago? In that, I saw a knife being covered with blood." She started to panic. "I feel like it is going to happen now."

"What!?" Ezen became shocked.

"We don't have time anymore. It's already late. I hope Anastasia reach there safely." She changed her face as someone else and was ready to leave. "Come! Let's go."