"A are you sure babe?"

"Yes! I'm sure. Now, let's stop talking about my dad and let's talk about how Ashlyn is still stuck in her love triangle."

"RICKY!" Ashlyn exclaims.

As things went on during breakfast, THe bell rings dismissing the to class. THey all get up and get their stuff ready for class.

"Alright, see your guys later. Come on babe, take me to class." Ricky was pulling on Ej's arm as he was eager to get to class ready to go.

"See you ricky." Nini says while pulling on the side away.

Everyone see's Ricky and Ej walking away to class, they knew this wasn't going to end well.

Meanwhile with Ricky and Ej.

"Ok, This is your stop." Ej continues to hold Ricky's hand as Ricky pulls away from his hand slowly.

"Thank you babe." RIcky was about to turn, when ej knew he had to cut the tension.

"Ricky! Wait. *Sigh* Look, it's ok to still be sad about your Dad's death ok. You don't need to feel like you have to get over it you know.It's ok to Grieve. "

"I swear Ej! I'm fine."

"But you don't have to be if you're not."

"Ej. I promise I'm all good, I swear! Besides, my dad wouldn't like it if I moped all around all day about him. He wouldn want me to live the fullest of my life. Not to waste it."

"Are you sure, cause I can make sure -"

"EJ! I swear, I'm fine , ok! You don't need to worry about me." Ej comes walking forward and presses his lips against his. Ricky and Ej haven't kissed since Ricky's dad died, so now Ej felt like he was forcing it.

"If I need you, I'll call you, but I'm all good. No need to try to parent me. *HAha, get it, Parent me, Dad's not here anymore and My mom's -"

"Yeah, I think I got it."

RIcky walks away and heads back inside the class. Ej knew Ricky could still be hurting, but he also didn't intervene with Ricky's grieving.

Someone dies or someone gets hurt -

Few Weeks Later

Things aren't getting that much better for ricky. He's not really going much better for ricky. He's still pretty sad about his dad's death, however he won't speak or even acknowledge it. He feels he needs to move on as if he is never excited, which is slowly killing him a bit because he knows that it's not that easy to let go of someone he loves. He even got a punching bag for his room that his dad was using. It was his way of letting go of the stress and anxiety he has.

Ej tried to be there for him, but Ricky wouldn't let him be there for him. He even tried to get through therapy but Ricky never went, he keeps saying he doesn't need it and that he shouldn't feel bad for him because that'll just ruin it.

Ej just let it go from there since he knew whatever he was doing isn't going to help Ricky. He decided that maybe Ricky being by himself was his way to grieve, but still felt he could have done more.

As Ej was leaving for the day from school, Immediately a group of 3 stopped him as they yelled at him.

"EJ!" He turns around to see Nini, Gina, and Big Red all marching towards him.

"Umm, hey guys."

"We need to talk." Gina automatically Confronted him.

"Uhh ok?? About what?"