You deserve all the love. ( Part 2 out of 2.)

#Ejdeservesbetter

____

Ej's Pov

We arrive at Ricky's House finally. As we pull up to his house, I notice a car in front of their house. Oh fuck, his dad is home. That's great. Nothing says better than your boyfriend's parents seeing you crumble when you promised you'd be the one to protect his son. I'm clearly fucking up more by the mintue.

"Alright Babe. Let's go inside. I was thinking we could go to my room and just cuddle in there for a while? I know you love to cuddle so we can do that."

"I'm not in the mood to cuddle right now."

"Oh, well can we umm - "

"Oh NO! Ricky. Not like that! I promise it's not you, It's me! We can cuddle -"

"EJ. You're fine. I'm not mad at you. I just wanted to make you happy. And I thought -"

"See! I'm making things complicated for you. I fuck everything up and Idon'tknowwhatthefuckiswrongwithme."

As I was rambling on about everything Ricky comes in and hugs me close to him. He shut me up real quick. Why am I like this?

"Let's go E, I think you need to lay down,"

RIcky takes my hand and goes into the house. As we enter, we Both look at the dining room as we see Ricky's dad.

"Oh hey guys. What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in school."

"Yeah, It's just some personal thing. Ej, want to meet me upstairs, I'll meet you there." Ricky kisses me on the lips as I press him a kiss back as I look down, heading slowly down stairs.

GENERAL POV

"Son? What happened"

"Umm, Ej had a Panic Attack at school."

"Oh no. Is he ok."

"I'm not sure. He's very closed off about it and also is just scared. He feels no one cares for him and I try to show him I do."

"Poor Ej. It's Sad that he feels no one is there for him. "

"I know. He's just convinced he's put into his misery right now and just feels dejected. I want to help him but I really don't know how."

"Well, you know you care for him, but what about everyone else? I mean we can all get so caught up we don't realize all the things that go on. "

"Wait, You actually make a good point. Any way you can stall me for an hour. I'm going to do something and I'll be gone for a while."

"Umm , I guess? Where are you going."

"To prove Ej wrong."

Ricky Grabs Ej's Car keys and runs into his car and slowly pulls out of the house and leaves.

Meanwhile back with Ej.

As Ej enters RIcky's Bedroom he looks around the Juniors bedroom and sees how it's all clean but a bit messy. Classic Ricky. HE slowly strolls in, dropping his backpack down and hits his bed. He would never admit it but Ricky's bed is more comfortable than his. But he and Ricky argue about which is more comfortable and I said mine when it's really his.

Ej lays down for a few minutes as he pulls out his phone to check his socials today. As an influencer, he should keep up with his followers and all, even if he's not ok. As he scrolled on Instagram. He comes across a fan who made a appreciation post. Even though he felt he didn't deserve it, he started tearing seeing the post on his feed. HE forgot his fans were there even if no one was there.