I'm a Vampire!

A/N: "Is it okay if I suck you?"

AKITO BITES RUI AND THEY'RE GAY. END CHAPTER. they mention how kinky it is (once). dont cancel me they're highschoolers sex jokes is like the least offensive thing they could ever do. DONT LIKE DONT READ. THIS MIGHT POSSIBLY BE THE GAYEST THING IVE WRITTEN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

-

Rui expected a lot of things to come from his impulsive offer.

Being bitten was not one of them.

"Ah, Akito-" Akito's teeth were sharp, he quickly realized, and if he didn't know any better he'd even claim that the other was a vampire. He certainly looked like one, sinking his teeth into his shoulder like that.

Akito hummed, thoughtfully, and then proceeded to bite into him with double the force.

It had stopped bothering him a second ago, and he realized that Akito was letting out his anger on him; it was clear just by the way he did it. Just like his sister scratches people, it seems like Akito bites...

They both desperately need therapy, Rui concluded, before simply going back to letting himself be Akito's stress toy.

"It's kind of weird to bi~te someone else like this, don't you think?" He said, not even attempting to pretend like he cared about what others thought was weird. The more Akito started to sink his teeth into different areas, the harder it was to make any sort of coherent noise other than gasps.

It hurt, yes, but he didn't mind it as much as he thought he would.

Distantly, he thought about Tsukasa. Didn't he have pretty sharp teeth, as well? He wondered what that would look like. Sadly, Tsukasa's more of a dog. He wouldn't really bite like that.

Akito, on the other hand, seemed to have some sort of instinct flipped on inside him as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Silently, he chuckled to himself at the thought of Touya being subjected to similar treatment.

Akito finally moved away, after what felt like an eternity, going back to staring up at him. He seemed to analyze Rui's current state, as if to determine what to do next.

"...hm." Akito sighed. "I should've known you were the kind of person who'd enjoy being bitten."

"I should've known you were the kind of person who'd enjoy biting people. You're welcome, by the way~"

"I'm still not gonna thank you for it."

"Shush, shush. I don't need to hear you to know what you mean." Despite sounding spiteful when talking to Rui, Akito slumped forward and rested his head on the crook of his neck, dropping the elder's wrists. Rui flinched at the sudden sting of the younger's hair against his shoulder, but otherwise didn't complain.

"Yeah, 's gonna hurt a while." Akito muttered. A pause, then; "...sorry."