SEKAI

heyyy so welcome. um.

this is probably OOC but I DONT CARE!!!

trigger warnings:
- sucide/thoughts of suicide
(most chapters wont have angst and be silly I promise, feel free to skip over)

---

"So we'll meet at SEKAI at seven, right?" Emu asked, somehow asking that question with as much excitement as a crowd of people at their favorite singer's concert. "And that's when you'll share that super-Wonderhoy secret surprise of yours?!"

"Yes." Rui responded calmly, while Emu practically vibrated where she was standing. "I'll see you later, Emu-kun."

"She's not gonna be able to get any rest until she finds out what this is about, you know." Nene sighed, waving at Emu as she hopped to go back home— from a school she wasn't even enrolled in, no less.

At this point, seeing Ootori Emu at Kamiyama High was less of a break-in and more of a regular occurrence.

Nene packed all her books into her bag, before following Rui out to the entrance. A benefit of being friends with your neighbour is having someone to walk home with.

"All the better. It's nice to know your ideas are met with such excitement, or, as Emu-kun says, Wonderhoy."

"How come you haven't told anyone what you're planning?"

"It's not fun to ruin the surprise, is it?" Rui hummed. "If there were no surprises, the show we live in would be boring and way too scripted out, don't you think?"

"You sound insane."

"You're the one who's friends with me, Nene-chan."

Other than Rui stopping to pet a cat halfway to their destination, the rest of the walk was much uneventful.

"Hey, Rui?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure Tsukasa-kun is alright? He hasn't responded to any of my texts..." Even someone like Nene was unable to hide her concern for Tsukasa. His sister had had another fallback into her disability, which had left him excused from his responsibilities— both at school, and in their troupe. He had insisted that he was fine, but taking one look at him didn't really help his case. Rui had managed to convince him to stay with his sister at home— it was a miracle the hospital doctors had said that Saki-chan didn't need to spend longer than necessary at the hospital.

"Don't worry about it, Nene-chan."

"If you say so, then. I'll see you later." Nene waved as she crossed the street to her house. Rui waited for her to open the door and walk in out of habit (you never know), before walking into his own house.

As usual, his parents were nowhere to be seen. Not that he cared, anyway.