Over the Phone

A/N: this chapter has the plot of a badly paced smut LMAOAMSAOMSA

warnings: inappropriate use of guilt-tripping (to get your friend to go to bed), akito admits ena scratches him and thats the reason his arms r fucked up

-

"So, otouto-kun, truth or truth?"

"This hardly sounds like I have a choice." Akito huffed. "You could just say we're sharing secrets instead."

"Truth. Or. Truth."

"Truth."

Now this meetup feels a lot more like a sleep over, and he's fairly certain that they will sleep over; however, he's realized that he doesn't actually mind Rui or Mizuki's presence as much as he thought he did. Putting aside their respective oddities, they're actually both pretty chill. Not that he'd admit it, of course.

"Sorry to steal your turn, Mizuki, but I'm curious about something." Rui hums, ignoring Mizuki's offended squawk at his statement. "What's up with the bandages on your arms? You don't have a pet cat, do you?"

"No." He answers. He supposed there was no point in being dishonest if they were asking directly. "I don't have any pets."

"My sister goes into episodes sometimes, and one of her habits is to scratch things. To avoid her scratching anything around the house or, even worse, herself, I let her take it out on me. It's been like this for many years, it's just that I don't often use short sleeved clothes, so the bandages aren't visible."

"Last time was a particularly terrible one, so I ended up more scratched up than usual." Akito finishes, before adding in another comment at the other two's looks of horror. "It's my choice to let Ena do it, I could very well stop her if I wanted to. In case you can't tell, she isn't exactly the strongest girl on Earth. So don't look all worried, 's my problem, not yours."

"Still, that's..." Mizuki still has that look of pity on their face, before it changes to a sad smile. "It's kind of cute that you care so much for Ena-chan, otouto-kun, even if she hurts you."

"I don't care for her. I just do what's necessary to make sure she doesn't end up destroying the goddamn house." Akito glares at them where they were sitting beside Rui.

"Sure, whatever you say." Mizuki giggles, very thoroughly enjoying laughing at his expressions, something that Akito still thinks is really fucking creepy. "Deep down you're just a sweet, caring little bro, aren't you?"

He barely manages to remember that Rui is there and there would be witnesses if he committed a murder, because that is very much what he is tempted to do to Mizuki and their smug little grin right now.

"Whatever." He chooses to say, instead of annihilating his sister's friend. "Kamishiro-senpai, truth or truth?"

-

It's not too late when Rui hears his phone ping.