11. This Toxic Society

Start from the beginning

"Bitch now you're tempting me."

"Tempting you to do what?"

Pulled his head back, Jimin's eyes were fixed on Jungkook's mouth, next on his eyes, "To ruin these pretty expression of yours, turning them into nothing but lust, making your lips unable to close a second as i hit all the spots that would make your legs shake so good until you screams hit my ears as I'm filling you up,"

Jungkook was left to his imagination with that which he answered to with a grin and whined a little bit when Jimin was moving off his lap, loosening his own thighs anyway, wishing for Jimin to touch his lower parts too.

Jungkook however obediently laid back and whined again but no lie, he was little embarrassed by the fact that he was already rock hard that avoiding his friend's gaze by hiding his face with his own arm was how it made it obvious to the older.

Jimin didn't complain. It was something cute.

And eventually revealed him by pulling his pants and sliding it down along with the underwear to almost his knees' level.

Jungkook had butterflies in his stomach now that Jimin's soft palms began touching him on his inner thighs, stroking him for a good moment as he was positioned in between his legs. A soft exhale escaped his mouth when the thumbs pressed against his hipbones.

Jimin bent his head next almost quickly. His warm lips started planting gentle kisses down Jungkook's muscular inner thighs. With that, his hands grabbed a strong yet a gentle hold of Jungkook's knees, just to keep his legs spread for him.

Right as Jimin's lips moved up closer to Jungkook's balls, placing a sensual kiss with every trace, the sound of a notification from his phone interrupted him and so the comforting silence.

Jimin paused. He stopped and his eyes opened to look over the wooden table where his phone was and his hands' grip loosened from Jungkook's thighs, just thinking who could it be.

But no one does really send him a text message unless it's his mother for something important. Or.. could it be his step father?

He found it necessary to pick it up and check, just in case it was anything urgent.

As he tried and slightly moved, Jungkook grabbed his wrist with almost a swift action, placing his hand back on his thigh as a sign to make him continue and check his phone later. But immediately Jimin spoke in response, softly,

"It could be my mother."

"Ahh," and Jungkook let go.

Jimin reached for his phone, unlocked it and opened the message. Read it and made no reaction for more than usual. Only his eyes that looked away from the screen, not realizing that seconds passed and then more.

Jungkook pulled his pants up afterward, sitting up when Jimin was not making a single move and placed his hand on his shoulder, looking at him while nibbling on his own lower lip,

"What happened? Is your mother okay?"

"It's a family friend actually.."

"And?"

"There's a family meeting at one of my relatives' place and he wants me to come, saying my mother is going as well. Just to convince me go, since it's a fact i don't like to be anywhere around my family unless my mother is there."

"And so? You wouldn't like to go?"

Family? Dear God. Jimin sighed softly at that.

No because he almost never liked to be anywhere around them as sometimes he was forced.