Glamourans will notice this and they will be caught. They needed to construct a smart plan to be able to advance and get Adudu's spaceship back from the eldians since they don't have that much time left.

"I know who can help us."

Quinn opened and closed her pocket watch repeatedly. She just arrived in front of the manor but she already wanted to leave. They were required to attend under the order of King Lunos Llumina whether she liked it or not She disliked being involved in gatherings with people she doesn't acknowledge, nobility was toxic and Quinn despised it. Especially these daunas, after Lunos became the acting king of Llumina, she managed to find unacceptable traits in him.

He enslaved many, burnt the homes of civilians and even threw them in dungeons and left them to starve to death. Glamourans feared their King, especially the nobles. Quinn's father, Duke Felip Krewell, was afraid of Lunos' omnipotence now that he inherited the throne King Helios left him. Pursing her lips before a sigh escaped her mouth, she snapped her pocket watch close impatiently before sauntering her way to the manor alone.

Quinn stop dead in her tracks, a familiar presence that she couldn't point out exactly caught her curiosity. "That presence..." She mumbled lightly, eyes darting everywhere around her out of bewilderment. She didn't see anyone at the moment but she felt something on her shoulder. Its warmth and weight managed to intrigue her, making her turn to her shoulder. An unusual-looking creature, a transparent bird was calmly sitting on her shoulder.

A bird like such was something she has never seen before in her life, it wasn't even afraid of her like all the other typical birds. "You... What an interesting creature you are, " she admired the form of the magical animal. Her hand reached for it but before her fingers could make physical contact with its body, the little creature took off and flapped its wings as it flew away. Quinn remained stunned and interested in the transparent bird, she knew she couldn't just let it get away from her.

"Wait, where are you going?" Her hands grabbed a fistful of the detailed fabric of her gown to make it easier for her to navigate and move around. Quinn completely forgot about her purpose here in the Pallad manor once her thoughts got occupied with the mysterious yet astonishing bird. She quickened her walking pace, hoping that she would be able to catch up to the bizarre-looking creature. It possessed a different aura, she knew it was magical because of its aura. She took a detour and followed the flying transparent bird, not knowing a clue about her destination.

They stopped at a tree not far away from the manor, the pleasant-looking bird settled at a branch not so high from the ground. Her golden locks swayed once she looked up, allowing the mysterious creature to take all of her attention. Things as such do intrigue her, most likely the reason she got sidetracked about where she's supposed to go at the moment. A soft sigh left Quinn's mouth as she continued to admire the bird sitting atop a branch. "Is this your abode perhaps?" She began in wonder.

She didn't receive any answer but not that she even expected one from it.

"It is not but we could give a better home for him," a new voice suddenly joined her, taking her by a slight surprise. Before she could turn to the voice a hand wraps itself around her wrist, a gesture of demand to make her listen. Quinn pursed her lips, noticing the familiar sure getting stronger which gave her a chance to look at the owner of the hand. "That voice and aura..." She mumbled in anticipation, hoping that her guess wasn't wrong. Golden irises met with (e/c) ones as she raised her head.

"Princess Y/n?" She began softly, releasing her tensed figure. She was surprised to see the said 'fugitive' that committed 'treason' against the King of Llumina, King Lunos. But despite that, most of the eldian race in Lluminaria didn't believe Lunos anymore. After all the manipulation and destruction he has caused in the kingdom, they were uncertain about him being their leader. Some of them even believed that Y/n was innocent and fled from her brother's merciless and violent grasp.