ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓

Começar do início

"Because I said so."
Gritting her teeth, she said before walking onto the rooftop followed by Ciam.

Once they reached there, Nila narrowed her eyes at him.
"What is your problem? Since the morning, I've been watching your behavior."

"You rejected my brother!"
With a glare, Ciam spoke, making Nila roll her eyes. He was Shihab's brother. Shihab, Nila and Ciam, practically grew up together until Shihab went abroad for higher studies and when he came back Nila was sent abroad. This gap of time made them distant from each other.

"How could you reject bhai? He even likes you-"

"I don't share his sentiment."
Cutting him off, Nila said.

"Because of Dr. Saad?"

Nila's eyes widened.
'Did Shihab say everything to him?'
Nila thought in her mind.

"I was there yesterday, in the restaurant."
Ciam replied.

Yesterday, Ciam had to meet with his friends when Shihab told him to drop him off at the restaurant. In a hurry, Shihab dropped his phone in the car. And to hand it over to his brother, Ciam heard the whole conversation.

"Did you tell your parents about me and Saad?"
Gulping Nila asked. If his parents knew about it then they'll definitely inform her parents.

"I was about to but bhai stopped me."
Ciam said, making Nila sigh in relief.

"How could you reject someone so great like my brother? You didn't even think a bit before cruelly breaking his heart."

"It's not my fault that your brother likes me. It's not like I told him to like me."
Being annoyed, Nila said.
"Why does he even like me?"

"I wonder that too. Why you, of all people? You are not even that great."
Ciam muttered.

"What did you say?"
Frowning Nila asked.

"Nothing. I should get back. The patients are waiting for me."
Haughtily saying, Ciam walked away without waiting for Nila's reply, making her curse him.
"That brat!"

♧♧♧

"What are you doing here?"
Annoyedly, Ayana asked.

"Why? Can't I go shopping?"
Innocently Imraan asked.

"If you had the intention of coming for shopping then why the heck did you tell me to come?"
Gritting her teeth, Ayana spoke. In the afternoon, Imraan texted her saying to buy a gift for Azeen as tonight they were going to the party. Thinking Imraan won't be able to go, Ayana agreed but now seeing him tagging along with her, she understood that it was his ploy to ditch her in coming to the shopping with him.

"I never said that I won't accompany you. You just assumed it."
Coolly Imraan said, making her fume.

Taking a breath to calm herself, Ayana spoke.
"Fine. Then go to that shop and search for a gift. Meanwhile, I'll search here."

"Nope. I like this shop."

"Fine then! Stay here. I'll go there."
Saying Ayana went to another shop. She was looking at some handbags for Azeen when she felt him standing behind her.

"You-"

"This shop seems more interesting."
Cutting her off, he said with a straight face whereas inside he was chuckling looking at her annoyed face.