Volume 1: The Nightmare has Weiss?!?!

Começar do início

Shadow ask.

The hooded figure lets go of his shoulder as the figures began to star a conversation with Shadow.

??? 1: Good tidings to you, dear friend. Why so stressed and doubtful? We saw you feeling cheerful at first but now, you're in this state.

??? 2: What troubles you?

They ask.

Shadow: sighs I would love to stick around but.... let's walk talk.

??? 2: Sure. By all means. We'd like to hear from you.

The second figure said as the three began to board the airship back to Beacon.

Inside the Airship back to Beacon, the three began to talk as Shadow began to explain what happened, starting from this morning till now.

Shadow: You see, it all began earlier this morning.

Shadow said.

1st FLASHABCK STARTS:

My POV:

Just as I was about to leave my dorm room for town once again to fetch something, a call came from Rubes as I picked up the call.

Me: Mornin', Rubes. How's it going?

Ruby (By via Scroll): Shadow! Weiss is in trouble!!

Me: ?!?! What is it? What's wrong? Is she alright?!

Ruby (By via Scroll): No... a Nightmare Grimm got her.

Me: WHAT???

I exclaimed for my teammates to look in confusion upon hearing me exclaim.

Ruby (By via Scroll): I'm not sure when she got it, but she has those similar markings on her like Jaune,.... but worse.

Me: A-Alright! Calm down, Rubes. I'm coming over now! We'll call Professor Shion and the Professors.

Ruby (By via Scroll): Okay... but please hurry...

Me: I will...

I said, for both Ruby and I to hang up at the same time.

Me: Team, go to Team RWBY's Room Dorm and call the Professors. I'll bring my Medical Kit.

Rachel: Why, what's wrong?

Me: .... Weiss.... has Nightmare inside of her....

Upon hearing this, Tenka shot up in shock.

Tenka: WHAT?!?!?!?! How did this happen?!?!?

Me: I don't know for certain. But what I do know from Rubes and from the sounds of her, the Nightmare Weiss is dealing with is getting worse...