21/10/2022

Wow, I actually made this book.... Anyway on to the point. This book is book is going yo be stupid AF! Tho let me talk about my life. 

1. My English teacher has a heart if stone, she is so mean and so disrespectful to all the kids, she is very strict and very stupid, I hate her!! 

2. My math teachers is pretty good, she is aliitle rough around the edges, yet still a great teacher!

3. My Science teacher is so underrated! She does so much for our class yet they still treat her like shit! She is so nice yet a little strict. 

4. My Arabic teacher..... No, just no, i have no words for him. 

5. My culture teacher is super nice and patient. 

6. My French teacher is............. Idk, I don't really like her but she ain't that bad. 

7. My PE teacher kinda sucks, yet does not suck that much, we still get a lot if freedom in our lessons.

Okay,those were all my teachers. I actually had one for both Math and science, but then she quit and began to teacher grades above ours. My class makes every teacher that teaches us be in living hell, we are very chaotic and loud, no joke man, we break so many rules. I remember in my Culture's class, not many people in our class is from the same culture, so we have to go to a different class (A class where the kids left for PE) and some different classes must come along.

But let me help you understand a little on what is happening. There is more then 1 class, what ever class you are Givin, that is your class for the rest of the year, you don't go to the teachers, most of the teachers go to you. So that means if I put inyp class B, that is my class for the rest of the year until I send a complain on the class and they change me. There is Arabic for people who are meant to be "better"( that's what I go to even if I suck AF) They are all from different classes and go to one class and are Givin a teacher. Now back to the story:

Are Cultures class was a mess everytime. There was this one time a boy from a different class, we will call him Chad. He kept on doing horrible moans and so a boy from my class, we will call him Luke, threw pencils on him to make him stop. They both got in big trouble. 

I remember, yesterday, I came home crying because I hated that day. My teacher changed my seat to a place where I knew no one. The only people I knew was one boy, we'll call him Beck, and then another girl who hadn't shown up in days that I'll name Lisa. So and Beck sat at the OTHER said if the table. So it was sickening. It didn't help how we had to do team work for Arabic and it was only me and the girl next TK me doing the work, the other 2 were being idiots. Also how I had yk sit alone because both my friends weren't there and the other 2 had left early. So you can imagine how horrible I felt. And the teacher made me sit in the front, and she sat next to me and kept on screaming which hurt my ears ALOT. I felt mesrible and all my friends were so far and I had to sit next to someone who can't talk. She is not mute, yet is very Quiet and annoying, she also looks like a moil rat. 

Yeah, Friday was a holiday, so no school! Yay! And yesterday was also my brother's birthday, we got him a basketball themed party. 

Anyway, that is all, thank you so much for reading, see you all in the next chapter, have a great day/Night, BYE MY LOVELYS!!!!!!!