"I noticed that he is very entitled, always getting what he wants no matter who stands in his way. But the more time I saw him he also looked like someone who's been through hell most of his life and is trying so hard not to let his demons control him."

"Wow, you got all that for only knowing him for a while."

"What can I say? I'm very good at reading people."

Is that what he really thinks about me," Klaus thought as she listened from the car.

"Well, it was nice talking to you Stefan but we need to head out."

Hayley then gets into the passenger seat and they drive off. After driving to the airport they make it to Klaus's private jet.

"Of course, you have a private jet."

"Well, I am a thousand years old, it would be weird if I didn't have one."

After they landed in North Carolina Klaus drove them to a clothing store so they could get a new wardrobe. They both separate to look for their own clothes.

If I have to be stuck as a woman I'm not going to look like a train wreck. Why are there so many options? No wonder it takes Rebekah forever to buy clothes but to be fair unlike myself she actually enjoys shopping. Maybe I should ask Hayley for help.

Klaus then walks around the store trying to find Hayley. When she finally finds him she sees a store saleswoman flirting with him.

I don't know why but this is really starting to piss me off. It's obvious that he doesn't realize she's hitting on him because he's just talking to her like normal. I better go make my entrance but before that, I should change my clothes.

Klaus then finds something he thinks Rebekah would wear then goes into the changing room and puts it on. As she finishes changing she then makes her way back to where Hayley was.

"Little wolf, what do you think of this outfit," Klaus says as she wraps her arms around his waist."

(Don't know if Rebekah would wear this but I thought it was a cute outfit

(Don't know if Rebekah would wear this but I thought it was a cute outfit.)

Hayley turns around to see Klaus wearing an outfit that really helped show off her figure. He completely forgets he's talking to a sales lady.

Wow, that looks amazing on her.

"You look really good. It definitely goes with your eyes."

"Thank you little wolf, would you mind helping with picking out some things? I want your opinion on a few options."

Before Hayley can reply the sales lady says " you two know each other."

"Why of course we do. He is my boyfriend after all," Klaus says as she pulls Hayley close to her.

Is she jealous? I don't know why it's not like I'm actually attracted to this lady.

"We should hurry we have an appointment after this"