⁶ monster on monster crime

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm nine years old and my brother is six." Suyeong answered.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Those are perfect ages to fight monsters." He smiled.

⠀⠀⠀⠀'Six and nine, huh?' Imani thought to herself, staring down at the small children.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Maybe she should pack some clothes for the them... Now that she's thinking about it, she was 200% sure that one or both of them are going to piss themselves at some point. Shit, there's a chance that Imani might piss herself too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"We should totally get some clothes from our apartments." Imani suggested. "And pack them up some clothes too."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why?" Hyunsu asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Just in case we piss ourselves."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyunsu's jaw dropped. "P-piss ourselves? What are we? Six?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani looked down towards the younger boy that glared up at Hyunsu.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm six."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ His jaw dropped once again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You just have to hear me out on this one. We have only seen three monsters so far but we have the rest of the building to worry about. Who knows what shapes and forms are down there? So me personally, I'm pretty sure that I may let out a little tinkle out of fear." She admitted casually with a shrug. "I'm scared as hell."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ After packing the children a few change of clothes into their little backpacks, they were off. They walked down the hallway with Hyunsu leading the way in the front, the two children in the middle, and Imani watching everyone's backs. Thankfully the hall stayed clear, finally giving the older pair a chance to breathe.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Things got 10x scarier now that they have to protect children too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They all approached the doors that led to the stairs. Hyunsu opened it slightly, sticking his head inside to check if the stairs are empty. He looked back, giving Imani a nod. He opened the doors fully then took a step aside to allow everyone to walk in first. After they walked past him, Hyunsu tried to close the door until he suddenly grunted in pain. Before Imani could check on him, her earphone started ringing. Next thing she knows, a loud bang was heard from the other side of the door. The door flew off the hinges and fell on Hyunsu. Imani's eyes widened when the big ass monster attempted to get inside, feet stepping right on top of Hyunsu.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Shit!" She cursed. Too many things were happening at once. Imani couldn't keep up. She wanted to help Hyunsu but she didn't know what to do now. The woman gripped her axe as she held it out in front of her. She held her other hand towards the kids to keep them behind her while she began to slowly back away from the monster.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The thing growled, smiling as he said one word.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Protein." He punched a hole into the concrete wall.

Damn gym-rat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "It's time to go." Imani instructed the children behind her. She looked back to see that they hadn't moved a muscle. "Go now!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Suyeong grabbed her brother's hand and pulled him along with her as she ran up the stairs. Imani stared the unconscious boy while she tried to come up with a plan to help. She grabbed his hand that was sticking out and attempted to pull his body out but the boy was too heavy. That gave the monster enough time to punch himself through the entire wall. He stomped on the ground causing it to shake from the weight. Imani aimed her axe at its chest and pressed the button, sending the blade flying. It instead hit the monster's shoulder, causing him to stumble back a little. The electricity seemed to do nothing but anger the damn thing. It snarled at her, taking a step forward in what seemed to be in slow motion.

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 ⁽ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ⁾On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara