"How about a sofa?" I wonder, not really worried about the fate of a piece of furniture.

Aiden raises his head and meets my gaze, smiling seductively, "I'll pay for the cleaning. Will there be any more attempts to stop me?"

"No," I can't help but smile back.

"The only no that I like to hear from you."

After these words, the guy, without wasting time, lowers his head to my neck and slowly moves lower and lower with kisses, following the streams of juice.

"The best taste in the world," he says, briefly pulling away from my agitated chest.

"Strawberry?"

"You."

It seems that a little longer and the straps of my pajama top will tear from pulling down.

"I'll be all sticky..." I don't actively object when Aiden takes the berry I started and does the same with it as with the previous one, only this time he lets me eat it, "Believe me, you won't. I'll lick every last drop."

I don't know how he manages it, but I can feel everything pulsing and exploding inside, responding with shiver in my body and tingling in my fingertips.

For some reason, it is at this moment that my mind again decides to throw firewood of doubt into the fire.
I'm so used to being alone and taking care only of myself that it's difficult for me to really trust someone, I seem to be always on guard (especially since Aiden has already managed to give me a reason not to trust him too much ...), and my consciousness is absolutely right when it makes various arguments in favor of independence and my own path in life, but my heart and feelings do not accept any other alignment, except to dissolve in love and in this man, who is trying so hard to give me the care that even I am sometimes unable to give myself.

"Surrender to me," Aiden whispers, obviously noticing my hesitation and deciding that I'm wary of intimacy again.

Maybe true love is not about independence? What if I try to completely trust and surrender, not caring about anything?

"Kiss me until I stop overthinking," I say in response, rapidly colliding our lips.
Aiden meets my impulse with such greed that I really manage to get rid of all distracting thoughts in my head, his hands absently run over my body and squeeze my hips.

"Are you mine?" he asks after a while, breathing heavily and looking into my eyes.

Does he really feel, does he know what I was thinking?

"All yours," I finally decide.

We briefly exchange hot breaths, pressing our foreheads against each other and smiling contentedly, and then we start exchanging hot kisses again.

Wanting to get off the ground, I make an attempt to carefully slide onto the sofa.

"Is something wrong?" Aiden asks, a little confused.

"No, I just want to lie down..."

He pulls me by the hand to my former place on his lap and whispers in my ear, "Today you are in charge," then looks into my face and continues, "Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Viv, especially when you are with me: I will never judge you."

The guy's words inspire me with courage, and I pull the edge of his T-shirt up, he in turn helps me get rid of my clothes.

"I'm going to make you moan," I whisper, wrapping my arms around Aiden's neck and thereby pressing my chest against his chest.

The guy grins playfully, "Is this a promise or a threat?"

"It's a challenge at this point," I smile intriguingly, "It'll mean I'm doing well."