"I saw him going out of Sungkyu's room when I was on my way to grab my phone from my room" Ravi said. If Hyungwon didn't came from my room I'll definitely believe Ravi right now.

"Thank you for this" Sungkyu said to Hyungwon grabbing a bottle of hangover drink from the plastic bag.

"When did you two become so close with each other?" Namgil asked Sungkyu.

"I was throwing up earlier and he must be woken up by my noise, he also help me get back in my room since I'm still dizzy" Sungkyu came up with another excuse. Then Namgil look at Ravi.

"Don't asked me, I've been working under him since then so definitely we're closer" Ravi said.

"So you two are now getting close to Hyungwon, does that mean you'll just accept him in the family just like that?" Namgil said in a serious tone. He nearly sounds like our father.

"Come sit here, food is almost ready" I called them breaking off the tension between them four.

The whole time we were eating, the room was full of silence no one is talking unlike the usually way I'm eating with my brothers. Do they really reject Hyungwon as their brother-in-law? We're not officially dating yet but still.

Sungkyu and Namgil went to take a bath after they ate since they really need to go to work (even tho they're already late). Ravi went out for a minute to go to the PUB to get Hyungwon some clothes since he'll be staying with us so the mean time.

Then Hyungwon went beside me leaning against the counter as he watch me clean the dishes letting out a deep sigh.

"What's with you?" I laughed.

"I really thought I was going to die earlier" Hyungwon said. "Your brother is far more scarier here in your house than the time he found out we're sleeping together" he added.

"And I was here thinking that you aren't shaken up by him" I laughed.

"It was damn hard to keep my composure when I'm in front of him" Hyungwon said making me smile at him.

"So you really got shaken up by my brother huh?"

"Let me help you with that" Hyungwon said as he help me dry off the dishes that I already washed.

"So what did the four of you talked about while drinking?" I asked him and he just smiled to himself.

"That's just between the four of us" He joked.

"So you guys already shared a secret, seems like you got closer to them"

"I guess, Sunkyu and Ravi. But Namgil hyung is really hard to read" Hyungwon said.

"Yeah, Namgil oppa take after our father" I told him and he look at me with surprised eyes. "He's far more scarier than my brother" I added.

"I really do hope I meet him someday" Hyungwon said. "But that means I have to resolve the things between me and Mihye. I really don't know what was father thinking allowing this engagement between me and Mihye in the first place" He added.

"Did you try talking with Mihye about the engagement?" I asked Hyungwon as I finished tidying up the counter.

"You know that night was our first meeting afte hearing the engagement"  Hyungwon respond. "Then should I contac her right now?"  He asked me.