{4}: They met again

I walked out of the office locking the door. The street was already really dark. We had clubs working after a street and two. I could hear the sound of songs bursting out in the air. I sighed heavily wiping my tears off my face.

I walked slowly and reached the road calling for a taxi as I waited. I looked around and heard some cats fighting and followed them. One of them ran away scared of me and one stayed there growling. "Oh. Are you hurt?", I said picking it up in my hands and started to pet it. It wasn't hurt so I just kept petting as it purred sweetly.

I could hear the horn of the taxi from afar as I ran to it keeping the kitty down softly "Hey wait!", I ran but then suddenly I heard a bullet shot and my heart started to beat faster. I looked towards my left and not even a moment's flick I saw a man running right towards me.

He fell over me and his heavy body covered me. I hit my back down on the pavement and let out a shriek. "Sir. Sir what's the matter?", I asked trying to turn him around. I felt warmth on my palm that held his back. It was blood and my eyes widened. I heard another bullet shoot right towards me from the far.

He put himself on his knees and got up holding my collar harshly and dragging me to the lane beside the clinic of mine. My hands were shaking as I saw my hands covered with blood but I still wouldn't see his face because of his hair and the rush that he made.

The taxi driver already left because of the gunshots that were heard. I was quiet and didn't function about what was actually going on. It was fucking sudden. "Over there!", I heard some voice as he dragged me in the lane that was just too short to be enough for two of us. I didn't even look.

"E-Excuse me", I trembled as he held my collar and holding me I the air and throwing me down the wall from the end of the lane. I moaned out of pain and he jumped off. My eyes went shut and I stood up trying to run away. I was held by the man again "let me g-go", he pulled me again running to a corner of a shop and finding a way out of the area.

At the end we found a shop filled with barrels and barrels of oil. He pushed me down in there and locked the door from the outside. "Let me go. Now! What did I do?", I asked banging the door as I called my secretary but the call wasn't reaching. It reached but she didn't even pick it up. "Let me out now or I will call the cops", I didn't have any way. He didn't reply.

I heard footsteps reaching. I heard an evil laugh and gunshots that were loud as fuck. I sat down covering my ears and closing my eyes. I heard screams of many men as I stopped covering my ears and stood up with my legs shaking. "Open me up!", I yelled as I heard the doorknob open.

I looked at the revolver in his hand and then at his face. It was clearly Namjoon. I cannot even make a mistake with that face and eyes. My heart clenched inside my chest and didn't want to beat anymore. Before I could let out another breath, hid eyes met mine and it was filled with a totally different string of a person that Namjoon wasn't.

His body fell on me again as his eyes went close and he drifted to me. "Namjoon...", I mumbled and tried to hold him. I started to walk with him and saw men lying dead on the street. The blood was all over the street. I couldn't see it. I had to take him at least somewhere. I dragged him to a point and luckily saw a taxi reaching.

"T-To the hospital fast", I said letting Namjoon I as I tried to stop the blood with a cloth. I was trying to wake him up and didn't didn't notice that tears streamed down my face. I bit my lower lip in anxiety. I knew I needed to calm down and first of all this mess I had to take care of the blood flowing off his body.

We made it in time to the hospital and doctors started to do their work. I thanked the doctor after sometime. He was unconscious because of the loss of blood. I paid the fees and went to him. He had his senses back as I would have fell on my knees looking at him. The Namjoon I spent some of the best times with. The Namjoon I loved once, my very best friend. He looked not so different from his face but something seemed missing.

"Kim Namjoon. Namjoon you're here", I had a long pause as he didn't look at me. I didn't complain about it. "How you're fine", I said and sat beside him. He stood up suddenly walking dazed of the dose. He disconnected the blood line from the bottle handing over his head. "Wait where are you going?", I asked as he didn't respond taking my hand and leading out the room as blood dropped down his wrist.

He was just leaving the hospital tip toeing while I asked him all the way why was he moving while he was shot. I tried to stop him but he didn't even speak about it. He was out and I followed him as he didn't leave my hand. "You're being mean. We have met so many years after.", with that he gave me a cold stare while we caught a taxi and he, all the way to wherever he asked the driver to go, didn't even speak a word to me.

I just followed him blindly to a hotel. It looked expensive as we entered and I looked around. I was blindly trusting him over and over again. He knew I was at least. I knew that he remembered me, how couldn't he?

He stopped in front of a room and I did too. "Kim Seokjin", I finally heard him. His strong hand came right to my neck and grabbed it tightly. "Ack...Namjoon", my eyes went close as I held both his hands trying to get his grip off my neck. He pinned me the same way to the wall. My head hit the wall and I let out a scream that wasn't that loud but I had tears in my eyes from the pain. "I'll die", I pleaded between my breath as I tried to take his hands off of me.

His grip loosened and he put me down. He fell unconscious again falling over the floor outside the door. The door was open luckily.  I dragged him in with his hands and somehow put him over the white bed. "Your fucking blood loss", I cursed and took out some bandages and cotton from the shelf in the bathroom.