10 - You're The Same

Skipping the Noches and Siesta stuff if you don't know then read Volume 3 Chapter 1 Part 2.

Mushiki Arata P.O.V

"So, now that we've discussed the matter of Siesta and I it's to believe it's your turn is it not?" That stupid robot took a sip from her tea and gave me a look.

"I don't recall ever agreeing to that you stupid box of bolts. So how about you just— wow a gun how scary~. Feel free to shoot me, but you'll be killing that idiot it's your choice." I stood up and started to walk away but I forgot that idiotic robot never took the damn leash off and I ended up being dragged back. Now in the living room of that idiot and Natsunagi.

"Would you just take it off now?"

"Well you'd just run away again right?"

"Well obviously."

"Yeah so no."

"That so? No wonder nuts and bolts wouldn't understand... fine let's get this over with. Kanaf Kazuki and Mushiki Arata are the same person."

I suddenly changed my tone of voice and the room instantly began tense enough to cut.

"What does that mean? Give him back."

"Natsunagi Nagisa was it? I will at some point in fact I'm aware he will do nothing less than the contract we established. However I have no intention of taking an unneeded risk."

"How are the two of you the same Arata?"

"Noches even if I explained the chance of you understanding is nill. So I'll simply say we were bonded by the will of the universe. You'll understand more when the author finishes his books on our origin."

"Ah I see." Noches put her fist on her hand in understanding while the trio of main characters were just confused.

"However this bastard is in my body. So I have the right to do what I want in it, understand?"

"So it's kind of like Siesta and I?"

"I suppose you could see it that way to extent. However the largest difference is that we both are technically alive in a sense. However I lack a body of my own since he is using mine."

No one said anything for a moment as they all processed this information in their own.

"So what were the details of this deal? I'd like to get this over with as I'm sure you would too. I'd much rather speak to Mr.Kazuki than a pain in the ass like you."

"How rude. Well I gave him a year to solve this issue of mine and get me a body of my own. Otherwise I'll completely sever his mind from me and—"

"Kill him right?"

Nagisa suddenly cut in.

"Yes that's right, got a problem with that?"

"I do loads of them. But if we just get your body back or one of your own you'll back off right?"

"Naturally I'd like to try to live my own life away from the black haired loser. He's honestly a pain."