8 - Natsunagi Nagisa

When I got to our room she was already asleep and I couldn't bring myself to wake her up so I got in bed after putting sweats back on. I was jolted awake by the sound of a loud voice.

"Attention all passengers. We have a girl named Natsunagi Nagisa with us in the lounge.—"

I instantly tuned out the voice and looked over to my left and Nagisa was gone, as I stood up to put my clothes back on the voice continued.

"If this name is familiar with anyone please come to the fifth floor lounge immediately thank you."

After I let the voice finish I raced out of my room to the location to find Nagisa.

- - -

By the time I got there I was panting out of breath, I made it within two minutes atleast using the stairs so it could be worse. If it said a lost girl it'd be different but something about how they said girl rubbed me the wrong way, so it's possible they had kidnapped her and left me for some reason.

"Hey you two where's Natsunagi Nagisa at right now?!"

I yelled at the two security guards and they ended up answering on reflex which is convenient atleast.

"No. Crew members came running immediately after the announcement, but they found nothing." The guard shot a glance at me, because I looked like an outsider, but Saikawa who appeared out of thin air gave a small nod to indicate that I belonged.

"Gah!? Where the hell did you come from Saikawa?"

"An idol never reveals her secrets and I brought everyone's favorite punching bag Kimizuka!" The punching bag in question just ignored her.

"...That being the case, we haven't found anyone who appears to be the criminal yet, either."

"I see..." Saikawa looked down, apparently thinking hard.

"Dammit, where are you Nagisa?" I ran off to go search the ship from top to bottom only to get no results although when I stopped to check my phone Kimihiko sent me a text.

"At 8:00 PM, come to the main deck we'll rescue Nagisa. Saikawa will be evacuating the passengers so be ready."

It was already 6 o'clock so after eating something quick, showering and putting on a different hoodie and jeans I went up to the main deck.

- - -

When I stepped up to that main deck I was slightly late but if I was angry before then I was pissed beyond belief. Nagisa was being help up by a tentacle over the ocean while a man with white hair and a suit stood with an annoying smirk.

Kimihiko pulled out a gun and pointed it at him while I made my presence known. "Hey you ass. What the hell do you think you're doing? I'll fucking kill you." I clenched my fist while glaring at Charmeleon with Kimihiko.

"Careful, I recommend you stay of there Kazuki. You're the most trouble here, so I had to take what's important to make you move how I want." I grit my teeth as I looked at Kimihiko who was pissed as well.

Nagisa seemed to be in and out of consciousness she couldn't help but slightly groan in pain.

"Just hang on. I'll save you." I called out to Nagisa who wasn't responsive I almost charged forward until a voice cut me off.