2 - Heart

The next day Nagisa and I went to her apartment so she could grab a change of clothes. As I waited outside for her I looked over my clothes uncertainly although Nagisa constantly told me I looked fine. I wore a sky blue hoodie with a black and blue flannel wearing a sling bag along my chest with gray jeans and sneakers. I fiddled around with my earring for a bit and Nagisa walked out from her apartment.

"Sorry to make you wait, let's get going shall we?" Nagisa and I walked to the station to meek Kimihiko to look into Nagisa's heart. Although I messed with her a bit on the way.

- - -

"Yo Kimihiko, we made you wait a bit. You been here long?"

He didn't say anything for a moment just staring at the both of us in silence for a moment.

"Kimizuka, can you stop eyeing up a girl that isn't your girlfriend?"

"Says the one who gave a guy you didn't know and wasn't your boyfriend your chest after tickling his uvula."

"Maybe then but not now, plus he likes it so does it matter." I looked away while Kimihiko looked defeated.

'Give up here pal she was ten billion percent right.' I though remembering the feeling which Nagisa could probably feel as she pinched my hand.

"Whatever you two are almost twenty minutes late. Be more punctual I'm here for you remember that."

"Girls take time Kimizuka, maybe if you got a girlfriend you'd understand. Plus I had to walk from his house after eating breakfast so it took longer."

"Breakfast? Don't tell me you to-" I smiled at him and he took the hint pretty easily, although we didn't but it would've been a pain.

"Ahem, that so? Sorry then."

"You're acting awfully cooperative now."

"I mean you're here now, so let's just get this over with." Kimihiko walked ahead of and Nagisa and I slowly followed behind him.

As we were walking I was distracted by a certain girls assets too much apparently as she grabbed her chest and glared at me.

"Staring much Kazuki?"

"Ah- uhm well... you have nice collarbones for your age Nagisa." I tried my best to say it with a straight face to no avail.

"Ew! At least check out my boobs like a normal person!"

"You've got a fine pair for somebody your age. I'll be sure to make sure they age well."

"What does age have to do with collarbones?! Why are you talking like some collarbone expert!? Actually how the hell do you become a collarbone expert!?" As Nagisa started yelling I began to laugh remembering our times as kids only making her get more riled up, until she started to hit me atleast...

- - -

After meeting up with a red headed cop that Kimizuka knew she agreed to take us to see someone who would be able to identify who's heart Nagisa had. I was starting to think oh my own about it because this situation was weird, first why a jail for someone who could help. Then secondly if they were truly an ally would they be so uncertain on him especially Kimihiko but I didn't voice any of my thoughts. But her saying he'd given up on his humanity stuck with me.