3 - Concert

From here on I'll start to mention LN Spoilers for the future plot.

"Hey Nagisa, I know it's a bit late to ask but why are we going to Saikawa's concert I don't wanna.~" Right now I was being dragged to Saikawa's concert. After we met the first time I had some business to take care of so I left Natsunagi and Kimihiko alone. A few days have passed since then and one date in between. Nagisa insisted on continuing to see Saikawa through the week I didn't really want to go but I didn't want to let her go alone so I forced myself to go with her and now I'm out of energy.

"Stop complaining, we already went on a date..." Nagisa stopped walking and started blushing the color of her eyes. "Yeah but I want another, I could never get enough of you Nagisa! That's why I want to marry-" I started yelling to embarrass her and she hurriedly covered my mouth and started hitting me.

But soon after messing around we were walking in silence as the eyes of people around us subsided. "Hey, Kanaf. Are you sure that you're okay?" Nagisa held my hand and looked at me while I didn't say anything for a bit. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you've been randomly going somewhere. You won't tell me where sometimes at night, so I can't really help but worry about it you know? Like when we left Saikawa's for the first time. You were even in a bad mood when you came back and refused to eat that night..." As she spoke her grip on my hand slowly tightened and she had a sad expression that broke my heart. As we continued to get closer to Saikawa's concert venue I tried to put my words together. "I'd be lying if I said I was totally okay. But it's nothing you need to worry about, really I promise. I just went to get a check up that's all." I tried to give her a reassuring smile but she wasn't convinced.

"Kanaf... you know, is it about why you were at that facility with me..." I didn't respond verbally but with a kiss, normally I'd be more aggressive with it and be just a bit handsy but we're still in public. Damn you morals. "I promise Nagisa, I'll tell you soon. So please don't worry about me anymore it's okay I promise." Her eyes were becoming glassy with slight tears forming in her eyes with a mixed but overall positive expression. I held her in a hug for a few minutes until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, how long are you two going to flirt in public?" Kimihiko was behind me freaking out Nagisa and I. "Gah!!" We both screamed and she put me in a bone rushing hug but atleast she had big boobs.

"You just did it again..." After looking at Kimihiko the both of us got on his case.

" After looking at Kimihiko the both of us got on his case

I'm not typing out the dialogue so just use the images

"That's rude! You should be fans of Yui-nya too! I've watched all her performances and memorized the somgs! Plus Kanaf even liked some of the songs." Nagisa gave me a look I instantly tried to run from. Don't look at me like that, those eyes of pure disappointment.

"Kanaf you..." as she started to look at me with a cold look I instantly looked away trying to run from it. "We'll these are Yui-nya merchandise so of course I'm wearing it." Nagisa walked forward and started to scold Kimihiko and banter at some point go to the practice concert. I followed them but with something else on my mind.

- - -

I laid flat in what was supposed to a hospital room, however it was an island cut off from most of society. I had an IV connect to a vein in my wrist that slowly poured in a yellow liquid of some kind. I slowly sat up as a girl approached my bedside.

"Hey, Siesta. You're here earlier than usual." This was Siesta a girl with white hair and blue eyes. I don't know if it's her real name nor do I know her age but that doesn't matter. She's the only person that I can talk to besides Nagisa.

"I guess, I had a lot of free time. How's your body holding up?"

"It's a bit better, but you know my body isn't the pinnacle of strength. But... I still don't think I regret my decision even if I ended up like this." We didn't say anything for a bit as Siesta looked over my body. My hospital gown was tied loosely so she could see the scar on my chest. Siesta found out before I could do anything about it, but... I don't want Nagisa to see this.

"I see. Well then, I'm going to break out of this place. I'll be taking Nagisa with me, she wants to leave naturally and I'll help her and another girl. So now I have to ask the last person, you. What do you want to do?" Siesta looked at me with a patient and kind look while I didn't know what I wanted. I want to stay with Nagisa, but under any other circumstances do I have that right?

"I..."

- - -

I was jolted out of my memories by a worried Nagisa as we were in our seats watching the concert, we'll mainly Kimihiko. I totally believe that he watched everything he's even doing all the moves correctly.

"Hey Kanaf... are you sure you're alright?" Nagisa tugged my sleeve when I made eye contact I couldn't help but Siesta for a brief moment. "Nagisa... probably not, but you can't give me a lap pillow here. Plus it's better if you don't know both you and Kimihiko atleast right now." I looked out at the concert and people in attendance it was loud now that I'm out of my thoughts, way too loud.

"It's loud..." Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a guy with a hoodie looking suspicious. As Nagisa was about to say something I stood up and walked after him throughout the crowd leaving her with Kimihiko. "This seals the deal then, Yui-Nya is lying after all. I wanted to say it once god that sucked." The guy in a hoodie ran on stage and I ran right after him almost tackling him before he could get to Saikawa. He ran off and the security chased him as Nagisa and Kimihiko ran up on stage while people fled the scene.